Gold fell as the dollar rose amid reports of a global economic slowdown
2019-01-22 11:58 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 213
Gold prices fell, affected by the strength of the US dollar, despite the continued closure of the government amid the growing dispute between Trump and Pelosi, the majority of the House of Representatives entered the US government in a partial closure of the government a month ago because of funding of the border wall between the United States and Mexico.
Trump for Pelosi: Why is there no objection to the other walls?
US President Donald Trump has asked why House Speaker Nancy Pelosi does not object to all the walls between the United States and Mexico.
"If Nancy Pelosi thinks the walls are" immoral, "why do not you ask us to remove all existing walls between the United States and Mexico, even the new ones built in San Diego? "He said.
On the other hand, Trump commented on the reports of the slowdown of the Chinese economy and attributed it to US pressure on China and the rising tariffs between the two countries from> nearly a year before reaching a truce late last year in Argentina during a summit between Trump and Shi
"China has been recording slower economic figures since 1990 because of US trade tensions and new policies," Trump chirps, "It is very logical for China to finally make a real deal and stop playing!"
The speech came after yesterday's data and showed China's economic growth last year at the slowest pace in almost three decades. Prompting the Chinese president to address senior officials of the Communist Party of China (CPC)
Chinese President Xi Jinping has warned senior state officials to be on high alert against financial events, "black swans" and "gray rhinoceros" in the face of slower economic growth. Shi told senior Communist Party officials in a speech that measures should be taken to reduce risks to the economy, Xinhua news agency reported.
The "Black Swan" is an unpredictable market event with severe financial consequences, and the "gray rhinoceros" is a significant and visible threat that is ignored.
US Futures Contracts
US stocks fall in primary market with Davos in focus US stocks were trading lower on Tuesday as the focus of the Davos Economic Forum and ongoing BRICT negotiations fell.
Meanwhile, Washington has informed Canada that it plans to formally request the extradition of the financial official of Huawei Ming Wanzhu for the alleged violation of US sanctions against Iran.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.24%.
- The Nasdaq fell 0.23%.
- The S & P 500 recorded a loss of 0.25%.
Gold futures for February delivery fell 0.27% to $ 1279.10 per ounce.
While the price of spot gold settled at 1281.11 dollars per ounce.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market. Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 17 April 2019 11:11 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 16 April 2019 09:04 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 16 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 15 April 2019 10:34 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 15 April 2019 10:20 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 12 April 2019 01:43 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 12 April 2019 01:32 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 11 April 2019 08:53 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Dollar weakness and trade tensions strengthen precious metal 2018-08-27
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01