Oil rises moderately due to lower US inventories
2019-03-13 08:35 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 119
Crude oil futures traded for a third consecutive day on Wednesday, though slightly lower than yesterday's high.
Standard energy commodity valuations were based on a decline in commercial inventories in the week ending March 8 in the United States, according to API standards. The results of the special survey showed a decrease of 2.6 million barrels, while the loss of the industrial center in Cushing, Oklahoma, 1.1 million barrels, in addition to the reduction of gasoline by 5.8 million barrels in total.
US Petroleum Institute shows drop in crude stocks
The API's weekly report on Tuesday showed a 2.6 million barrel drop in crude oil inventories, according to US media reports. Reserves in Cushing, Oklahoma are said to have fallen by 1.1 million barrels. The volume of gasoline fell by 5.8 million barrels, while in distillates, the figures showed an increase of 195,000 barrels. However, traders are still waiting for official data from the Department of Energy scheduled today.
Investors were often bullish because of US sanctions and disruptions in Venezuela and the possibility that the administration in Washington and Israel would use force to stop Iran's shipments.
Tusk: The possibility of Britain leaving the EU without the "deal" has risen dramatically
On the other hand, the rise in oil was capped by fears of consequences if Britain emerged from the EU in an unregulated fashion. European Council President Donald Tusk expressed his regret over the failure of Britain's exit from the European Union in the British Parliament, claiming it was "difficult to see" what the EU could do to secure the agreement. He warned that "Britain's exit from the EU" could lead to a "significant increase" with only 17 days before the March 29 deadline.
Tusk pointed out that any possible solution to the current situation should come from London and the European Union reiterated its support for the withdrawal agreement, including support. He added that the union will take into account the request for delay from the United Kingdom, but that requires a reason to grant it.
Tusk said. "If there is a reasoned request from the United Kingdom for its extension, the European Union will consider and decide unanimously.27 The EU will expect 27 a credible justification for a possible extension and duration,
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market. Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 17 April 2019 11:11 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 16 April 2019 09:04 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 16 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 15 April 2019 10:34 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 15 April 2019 10:20 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 12 April 2019 01:43 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 12 April 2019 01:32 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 11 April 2019 08:53 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Dollar weakness and trade tensions strengthen precious metal 2018-08-27
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01