Inflation in England stabilized in January this year
2018-02-13 11:51 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 111
UK inflation remained stable in January, as the downward pressure of auto fuel and food prices offset an upward impact on recreational and cultural goods. Inflation hit 3 percent in January, the same rate as in December, according to the Office of National Statistics today is Tuesday. Inflation was expected to slow to 2.9 per cent.
However, core inflation excluding energy, food, alcohol and tobacco accelerated to 2.7 percent from 2.5 percent, much higher than the expected 2.6 percent. The Bank of England said last week monetary policy would need to tighten to Some extent earlier and as much as expected.
The central bank expects inflation to remain close to 3 percent in the first quarter. However, it is expected to slow down as the impact of the sharp drop in the pound falls from the annual comparison. Paul Hollingsworth, an economist at Capital Economics, said the low inflation would pave the way for some growth this year, allowing the Bank of England to raise rates three times in 2018, More than markets expect.
Inflation, including housing costs occupied by property owners, remained steady at 2.7 percent in January, and on a monthly basis consumer prices fell by 0.5 percent compared to expectations of a fall of 0.6 percent. Separately, the bureau said production prices grew slowly in more than a year in January.
Inflation in production prices fell to 2.8 percent in January, the weakest since November 2016, from 3.3 percent a month ago. The rate was expected to drop slightly to 3 percent, and inflation in input prices slowed to 4.7 percent from 5.4 percent in the previous month. It was the slowest rise since July 2016. It was expected to rise 4.1%, output prices rose 0.1 percent year-on-year and input prices rose 0.7 percent.
The US Petroleum Institute is due to announce its estimates of oil inventories in the United States of America Tuesday, and the Energy Information Administration will release official data on stockpiles and production on Wednesday.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears was able to control movement of the USDJPY to hit the important support level around level of 110.56 as the USDJPY is still moving within the down channel to reach its downside around 110.56 In view of the technical indicators Both RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the…
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-13
- EURUSD Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-13
- USDJPY Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:20 pm2018-08-12
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:18 pm2018-08-12
- EURUSD Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:16 pm2018-08-12
- USDJPY Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-08
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:03 pm2018-08-08
- EURUSD Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:01 pm2018-08-08
- USDJPY Technical analysis 8 August 2018 11:24 pm2018-08-07
Best trading brokers
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15