The dollar fell after US inflation data
2018-03-13 05:26 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 188
The US dollar fell against major currencies in European trading on Tuesday as US consumer inflation rose in line with February economic estimates, raising hopes that the Fed may continue to raise interest rates gradually this year.
In addition to reports that US President Donald Trump expelled Secretary of State Rex Tilerson, he downplayed investor sentiment. Trump announced on Twitter that he would replace Tillerson with Mike Pompeo, director of the CIA.
The dollar traded mixed against the major currencies in the Asian session. While rising against the yen and the pound, held steady against the franc and the euro.
The dollar fell to a two-week low of 1.3965 against the pound, after reaching 1.3875 at 5:15 pm Eastern Time. The next support for the USD is likely to be around 1.43.
The dollar slipped from an early high of 1.2315 to the euro and fell to a 5-day low of 1.2386. The dollar is showing support around the 1.26 area.
The dollar fell to a 5-day low of 0.9438 against the franc, from a high of 0.9494 at 4:00 am ET. On the downside, 0.93 is seen as the next support level for the USD.
The dollar fell to a two-week low of 0.7894 against the Australian dollar and near a three-week low of 0.7348 against the New Zealand dollar, from an early high of 0.7859 and 0.7290 respectively. If the dollar falls further, 0.81 and 0.75 are likely to be seen as the next support levels against the AUD and Kiwi, respectively.
The greenback fell to 106.71 against the yen, from a two-week high of 107.29 recorded at 8:30 am ET. This can be compared to 4 days at 106.25 indicated in the Asian session. The USD appears to find support around the 104.00 level.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The USDJPY reached to the support level of112.29 to bounce back to the 112.92 level as the USDJPY faced resistance and selling pressure around this level, forming a lower high to retreat to the 112.64 level, trying to stability above this level , As the USDJPY moves into a bearish channel and…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:44 pm2018-12-09
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:40 pm2018-12-09
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:16 pm2018-12-04
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:14 pm2018-12-04
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:12 pm2018-12-04
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 4 December 2018 05:17 am2018-12-04
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 4 December 2018 05:06 am2018-12-04
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 4 December 2018 04:53 am2018-12-04
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 3 December 2018 10:41 pm2018-12-02
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15