US unemployment claims fell last week
2018-04-12 02:30 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 178
First time claims for U.S. unemployment benefits decreased in the week ended April 7th, according to a report released by the Labor Department on Thursday.
The report said initial jobless claims fell to 233,000, a decrease of 9,000 from the previous week's unrevised level of 242,000. Economists had expected jobless claims to drop to 230,000.
Meanwhile, the less volatile four-week moving average rose to 230,000, an increase of 1,750 from the previous week's unrevised average of 228,250.
The Labor Department said claims taking procedures in Puerto Rico and in the Virgin Islands have still not returned to normal.
The report said continuing claims, a reading on the number of people receiving ongoing unemployment assistance, increased by 53,000 to 1.871 million in the week ended March 31st.
The four-week moving average of continuing claims edged down to 1,850,250, a decrease of 1,500 from the previous week's revised average of 1,851,750
EN Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 112.85 level to retreat below level of 112.45 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating that indicators are beginning to fall below Accordingly, we expect that the USDJPY will fall to levels…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 24 September 2018 10:18 pm2018-09-23
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 24 September 2018 10:16 pm2018-09-23
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:07 pm2018-09-20
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:04 pm2018-09-20
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:02 pm2018-09-20
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:07 pm2018-09-19
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:04 pm2018-09-19
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:03 pm2018-09-19
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 19 September 2018 11:17 pm2018-09-18
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15