The euro fell against the major currencies following the European Central Banks record
2018-04-12 02:53 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 240
The euro fell against the major currencies in the European session on Thursday after the minutes of the latest monetary policy meeting showed ECB policymakers warned that increased trade protectionism and the recent appreciation of the single currency posed downside risks to eurozone growth prospects.
The mixed currency was traded against major currencies in the European session. While the price was steady against the greenback and the pound, it rallied against the yen and the franc.
The single currency fell to a two-day low of 1.5894 against the Australian dollar, compared with 1.5946 in late New York on Wednesday. On the downside, 1.56 is likely to be seen as the next support for the EUR.
The European currency fell to 1.6701 against the Kiwi, an unseen level since Jan. 24. In yesterday's close, the pair was worth 1.6804. The Euro is likely to find support around the 1.65 area.
Falling from a high of 1.5593 against the Canadian dollar, and the euro weakened to a two-month low of 1.5499. The Euro is poised to find support around the 1.52 area.
The euro fell 0.5 percent to a two-day low of 1.2315 against the dollar, from a high of 1.2380 at 8:15 pm Eastern Time. The pair was traded at 1.2367 when Wednesday's close. The euro is expected to find support around the 1.21 area.
After rising to 0.8728 against the British Pound at 4:30 am ET, the Euro fell to a 3-week low of 0.8671. The next potential support for the EUR appears around 0.85.
The euro fell to 131.96 against the yen, from an intraday high of 132.32. This can be compared to a 2 day low of 131.80 at 5:00 am ET. If the euro drops further, it is likely to be seen at 130.00 as its support level.
On the other hand, the euro stabilized against the Swiss franc, having advanced to a 3-year high of 1.1890 at 7:20 Eastern Time. EUR / CHF finished trading on Wednesday at 1.184
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The USDJPY faced resistance and selling pressure nearly of the resistance level of 113.58 to retract to the support level 113.20 Then start to bounce back again. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Therefore, we expect that the USDJPY will test…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 14 December 2018 06:56 am2018-12-14
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 14 December 2018 06:49 am2018-12-14
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:36 am2018-12-13
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:34 am2018-12-13
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:32 am2018-12-13
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:14 am2018-12-12
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:12 am2018-12-12
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:10 am2018-12-12
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:22 am2018-12-11
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15