Oil prices start trading on the week of declines after reaching the highest levels since 2014
2018-04-16 08:28 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 33
Oil prices start trading on the week of retreats after reaching the highest levels since 2014, and due to decline because of the high number of US drilling platforms working last week, as well as calm about the US military strikes on Syrian territory.
US crude was down 0.76% to reach $ 66.76 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 67.33, recording a high of $ 67.68 and a low of $ 66.62.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 72.00, recording a high of $ 72.22 and a low of $ 71.30. Brent crude was down 1.11%. Currently trading at $ 71.45.
World oil prices gained strong gains last week by more than 8 percent amid geopolitical tensions in the Middle East and concerns about disruption of supplies from the oil-rich Gulf region.
The US Energy Information Administration also revealed last week the US crude oil inventories report, which showed a surplus of 3.3 million barrels last week on April 6 compared to a deficit of 4.6 million barrels in the previous weekly reading.
This is in contrast to expectations that the deficit shrank to 0.6 million barrels, with inventories rising to 428.6 million barrels while stocks remain below the average range for this time of year.
US energy companies added seven oil drilling rigs during the week to April 13, bringing the total to 815 diggers, the highest since March 2015, Baker Hughes Energy Services said on Friday.
EUR/USD failed to break through the 1.2247 zones which we confirmed during yesterday's report and then fell to break the first support of 1.2184 areas on the hourly interval. The EUR/USD pair is trading in a bearish direction in the form supported by the pair breaking the ascending trend line during the trading which began with the beginning of March during the European session. The SMA 20 is currently neutral…
- EUR/USD Technical analysis | 25 April 2018 08:13 am2018-04-25
- USDJPY Technical analysis 24 April 2018 12:22 am2018-04-24
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 24 April 2018 12:20 am2018-04-24
- EURUSD Technical analysis 24 April 2018 12:18 am2018-04-24
- USDJPY Technical analysis 23 April 2018 10:32 pm2018-04-22
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 23 April 2018 10:30 pm2018-04-22
- EURUSD Technical analysis 23 April 2018 10:28 pm2018-04-22
- USDJPY Technical analysis 20 April 2018 04:57 am2018-04-20
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 20 April 2018 04:42 am2018-04-20
Best trading brokers
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- EUR/USD Forecast What After 1.18? 2017-07-30
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15