Gold Falls as Low As 1300 After US Dollar Index Raises
2018-05-15 04:14 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 152
Gold turns into losses and breaks the $ 1,300 barrier as the US dollar index rose to its highest level since 22 December after the release of US retail sales,
Where retail sales, which account for nearly half of consumer spending, representing more than two-thirds of US GDP, showed a slower pace of growth to 0.3% versus 0.8% in March, worse than expectations of 0.4%.
US President Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump are due to meet in Singapore next month after North Korea announced its plans to dismantle the nuclear test site from May 23 to 25, depending on weather conditions, the official KCNA news agency reported. A statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The dollar index rose Tuesday by 0.50%, reaching its highest level in 5 months, after the correction, to 93.02.
To see gold prices Tuesday, a decrease of 1.58% to reach levels of 1293 dollars per ounce after recording a low of 1291 dollars an ounce and opened today's session at 1313 dollars per ounce to a high of 1314 dollars an ounce.
Silver fell by 2.10% to reach $ 16.29. Silver opened today at $ 16.53 and hit a high of 16.56 and a low of $ 16.56. $ 16.20 per ounce.
Gold prices gained 0.6% last week, marking the first weekly gain in a month, on the back of the US currency's rally against a basket of major and minor currencies
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 108.55 and is still suffering from signs of weakness and low volatility for the USD/JPY pair despite its consolidation above the 106.80 level , and the USD/JPY is unable to surpass the Bollinger's moving average line. In view…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:21 pm2019-01-14
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-14
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:07 pm2019-01-13
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 14 January 2019 10:49 pm2019-01-13
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 14 January 2019 10:25 pm2019-01-13
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:22 am2019-01-11
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 11 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-10
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 11 January 2019 11:21 pm2019-01-10
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:08 am2019-01-10
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01