Oil prices recorded losses for the third day in a row
2018-05-24 11:35 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 70
Oil prices record losses for the third day in a row, due to the possibility of OPEC to end the agreement to reduce the global supply early and raise production levels during the June meeting next
Where your father may decide to end the global supply reduction program early and raise production levels at its next meeting due to concerns about shrinking oil supplies from Iran and Venezuela due to US sanctions.
Where US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States would impose the most sanctions on Iran, and stressed that Tehran would struggle to keep its economy alive after the sanctions came into effect.
The United States will also impose economic sanctions on Venezuela, which will undermine the Venezuelan oil supply, Venezuela was pumping about 2.5 million barrels per day early 2016
US crude fell by 1.17% to hit $ 71.00 a barrel. US crude opened today at $ 71.84, recording a high of $ 71.98 and a low of $ 70.90.
Brent crude was the most active at $ 79.73, recording a high of $ 79.78 and a low of $ 78.79. Brent crude was down 1.13%. To trade at $ 78.90
Oil prices last week, their sixth weekly gain in a row, were among the longest weekly gain since October 2017, amid speculation of a drop in Iranian supply.
In the United States, the Energy Information Administration yesterday announced a rise in crude inventories in the country by 5.8 million barrels for the week ending May 18, contrary to experts' expectations of a decline of about 2.5 million barrels.
Since the beginning of the year, the total number of active oil and gas rigs in the United States has reached 983, up sharply from an average of 876 in 2017 and heading towards the highest average since 2014, when it reached 1,862 diggers. Most of the excavators produce both oil and gas.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the USD/JPY pair to reach the resistance level of 112.73 where it faces selling pressure around this level, but looking at the chart, we find that the USD/JPY pair forming a technical pattern called inverted head and shoulders Therefore, we expect that the…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 19 October 2018 11:54 pm2018-10-18
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 19 October 2018 11:51 pm2018-10-18
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:33 pm2018-10-17
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:31 pm2018-10-17
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:29 pm2018-10-17
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:04 pm2018-10-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:02 pm2018-10-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:00 pm2018-10-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:39 pm2018-10-15
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15