Trump is preparing to hold a historic meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong
2018-06-11 04:17 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 88
The White House said in a statement on Monday that discussions between the United States and North Korea were continuing and moving faster than expected, and the White House statement came as President Donald Trump prepared to hold a landmark meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
The White House said Trump would meet Kim at the Kabila Hotel on Sentosa Island, Singapore, at 9 am local time on Tuesday. After the first salute, Trump and Kim will attend an individual meeting with the translators only, the White House said.
Trump said in remarks on Saturday he would know "in the first minute" if Kim was serious about negotiating. "I think I'll soon know if something good is going to happen or not," Trump said as he prepared to leave. "Maybe not."
"But I think I'll quickly know whether there's something positive going on in my opinion or not." "If I think it will not happen, I will not waste my time, I do not want to waste his time."
The White House said the meeting between Trump and Kim would be followed by an expanded bilateral meeting, including Foreign Secretary Mike Pompeo, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and National Security Adviser John Bolton.
The delegation will then hold a working luncheon, attended by White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, US Ambassador to the Philippines Song Kim, and top director of the National Security Council of Asia Matt Potinger.
At the end of the summit, Trump will participate in the media before leaving for the United States, the White House said.
Last week, Trump said his administration had stopped using the term "maximum pressure" for North Korea and suggested that the success of negotiations could determine whether he used the words after the meeting.
Pompeo told reporters before the meeting that the United States was ready to provide "unique" security assurances to North Korea in return for denuclearization of Korea in full, verifiable and irreversible.
"President Trump will hold this meeting with confidence, positive attitude and enthusiasm for real progress," Bombo said. "If Kim Jong-un plans North Korea to be nuclear-free, there is a brighter future for North Korea," he said.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the USD/JPY pair to reach the resistance level of 112.73 where it faces selling pressure around this level, but looking at the chart, we find that the USD/JPY pair forming a technical pattern called inverted head and shoulders Therefore, we expect that the…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 19 October 2018 11:54 pm2018-10-18
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 19 October 2018 11:51 pm2018-10-18
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:33 pm2018-10-17
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:31 pm2018-10-17
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:29 pm2018-10-17
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:04 pm2018-10-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:02 pm2018-10-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:00 pm2018-10-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:39 pm2018-10-15
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15