Trump is preparing to hold a historic meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong
2018-06-11 04:17 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 32
The White House said in a statement on Monday that discussions between the United States and North Korea were continuing and moving faster than expected, and the White House statement came as President Donald Trump prepared to hold a landmark meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
The White House said Trump would meet Kim at the Kabila Hotel on Sentosa Island, Singapore, at 9 am local time on Tuesday. After the first salute, Trump and Kim will attend an individual meeting with the translators only, the White House said.
Trump said in remarks on Saturday he would know "in the first minute" if Kim was serious about negotiating. "I think I'll soon know if something good is going to happen or not," Trump said as he prepared to leave. "Maybe not."
"But I think I'll quickly know whether there's something positive going on in my opinion or not." "If I think it will not happen, I will not waste my time, I do not want to waste his time."
The White House said the meeting between Trump and Kim would be followed by an expanded bilateral meeting, including Foreign Secretary Mike Pompeo, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and National Security Adviser John Bolton.
The delegation will then hold a working luncheon, attended by White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, US Ambassador to the Philippines Song Kim, and top director of the National Security Council of Asia Matt Potinger.
At the end of the summit, Trump will participate in the media before leaving for the United States, the White House said.
Last week, Trump said his administration had stopped using the term "maximum pressure" for North Korea and suggested that the success of negotiations could determine whether he used the words after the meeting.
Pompeo told reporters before the meeting that the United States was ready to provide "unique" security assurances to North Korea in return for denuclearization of Korea in full, verifiable and irreversible.
"President Trump will hold this meeting with confidence, positive attitude and enthusiasm for real progress," Bombo said. "If Kim Jong-un plans North Korea to be nuclear-free, there is a brighter future for North Korea," he said.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The selling force managed to control the USDJPY to retreat again below the uptrend line to reach to level of 109.83, forming a positive candlestick pattern and a bottom higher than of the previous bottom In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs…
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:15 am2018-06-22
- EURUSD Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:05 am2018-06-22
- USDJPY Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:39 am2018-06-21
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:36 am2018-06-21
- EURUSD Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:34 am2018-06-21
- USDJPY Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:38 am2018-06-20
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:29 am2018-06-20
- EURUSD Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:18 am2018-06-20
- USDJPY Technical analysis 19 June 2018 12:53 am2018-06-19
Best trading brokers
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15