Britains unemployment rate remained unchanged at its lowest level since 1975
2018-06-12 12:56 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 115
Britain's unemployment rate remained unchanged at its lowest level since 1975, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Tuesday.
The unemployment rate remained at 4.2 per cent in the three months to April, but fell from 4.6 per cent a year earlier. This was the lowest level since 1975.
There were 1.42 million people unemployed, 38,000 less than November 2017 to January 2018 and 115,000 fewer than a year earlier.
At the same time, the employment rate was 75.6 percent, higher than the previous year, and the highest since similar records began in 1971.
Average employee earnings, including bonuses, rose 2.5 percent from last year, while earnings excluding premiums rose 2.8 percent in the three months to April.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 109.07 trying to breach this level to the upside, but we note that the USD/JPY moves between the upper boundary and the moving average line of the Bollinger indicator. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-17
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:34 pm2019-01-17
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:40 pm2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:36 pm2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:49 am2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:41 am2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:27 am2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:24 pm2019-01-14
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01