To reach an initial agreement between President Trump and the Korean leader on basic principles of cooperation between them
2018-06-13 02:29 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 207
In the biggest ever encounter of peace on the Korean Peninsula, as well as the re-establishment of bilateral relations, the United States and North Korea agreed to stop two of the main defense leaders who pose the greatest threat to each other.
North Korea has declared its commitment to work for "the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula." In return, the United States gave assurances to North Korea that it was ready to stop the "provocative and costly" war games with South Korea.
The commitments were the main result of the historic meeting between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, held in Singapore on Tuesday.
In the first ever meeting between the US president and the North Korean leader, the two sides signed an agreement that is "new relations" between Washington and Pyongyang.
The summit between leaders of the two rival countries at the Kabila Hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island began with a 40-minute talk, accompanied only by translators.
The White House described the meeting as "a comprehensive, in-depth and sincere exchange of views on issues relating to the establishment of new relations between the United States and Korea and the building of a lasting and robust peace system on the Korean Peninsula."
The leaders issued a joint statement saying: "The United States and Korea are committed to forging new relations between the United States and Korea in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.
The United States and North Korea will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean peninsula, reaffirming the Panmunjom Declaration of 27 April 2018.
North Korea is committed to working for the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula; the United States and North Korea are committed to the return of prisoners of war, including immediate repatriation of those already identified. "
The two sides decided to hold follow-up negotiations led by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a senior high-level Korean official as soon as possible to implement the outcome of the summit.
After lunch with Kim, Trump addressed the media and announced details not mentioned in the signed agreement.
He said the United States would suspend its "provocative" war games with South Korea and that he wanted to see US troops withdraw from the south.
The joint US-South Korean military exercises have been a major cause of US-North relations, with Pyongyang criticizing military exercises as a cover for the invasion.
However, the Yonhap news agency reported that US forces in Korea said they had received "no updated guidance" but were involved in regular exercises with South Korea.
Trump told reporters that Kim agreed to "verify" nuclear disarmament - a key US demand ahead of the summit - and also said North Korea had promised to destroy a major test site for missile engines, without specifying its location.
It is clear that the president made clear that the sanctions against North Korea will remain in place until nuclear disarmament is achieved. Trump added that he held talks with Kim on human rights and religious freedom in North Korea and the issue of the Japanese abductees.
The US delegation to the meeting included Bompio, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and National Security Adviser John Bolton.
They were joined by White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, US Ambassador to the Philippines Song Kim and top director of the National Security Council of Asia Matt Potinger for a working lunch.
Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The USD/JPY was able to take control of the USD/JPY movement after the US Federal Reserve's decision to fix the US interest rate as the USD/JPY broke down at 111.12 to hit at 110.35. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 22 March 2019 03:42 am2019-03-22
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 22 March 2019 03:24 am2019-03-22
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 21 March 2019 08:13 am2019-03-21
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 21 March 2019 08:11 am2019-03-21
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 21 March 2019 11:00 pm2019-03-20
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 20 March 2019 09:17 am2019-03-20
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 20 March 2019 08:11 am2019-03-20
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 20 March 2019 07:56 am2019-03-20
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 18 March 2019 08:26 am2019-03-18
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01