To reach an initial agreement between President Trump and the Korean leader on basic principles of cooperation between them
2018-06-13 02:29 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 50
In the biggest ever encounter of peace on the Korean Peninsula, as well as the re-establishment of bilateral relations, the United States and North Korea agreed to stop two of the main defense leaders who pose the greatest threat to each other.
North Korea has declared its commitment to work for "the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula." In return, the United States gave assurances to North Korea that it was ready to stop the "provocative and costly" war games with South Korea.
The commitments were the main result of the historic meeting between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, held in Singapore on Tuesday.
In the first ever meeting between the US president and the North Korean leader, the two sides signed an agreement that is "new relations" between Washington and Pyongyang.
The summit between leaders of the two rival countries at the Kabila Hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island began with a 40-minute talk, accompanied only by translators.
The White House described the meeting as "a comprehensive, in-depth and sincere exchange of views on issues relating to the establishment of new relations between the United States and Korea and the building of a lasting and robust peace system on the Korean Peninsula."
The leaders issued a joint statement saying: "The United States and Korea are committed to forging new relations between the United States and Korea in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.
The United States and North Korea will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean peninsula, reaffirming the Panmunjom Declaration of 27 April 2018.
North Korea is committed to working for the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula; the United States and North Korea are committed to the return of prisoners of war, including immediate repatriation of those already identified. "
The two sides decided to hold follow-up negotiations led by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a senior high-level Korean official as soon as possible to implement the outcome of the summit.
After lunch with Kim, Trump addressed the media and announced details not mentioned in the signed agreement.
He said the United States would suspend its "provocative" war games with South Korea and that he wanted to see US troops withdraw from the south.
The joint US-South Korean military exercises have been a major cause of US-North relations, with Pyongyang criticizing military exercises as a cover for the invasion.
However, the Yonhap news agency reported that US forces in Korea said they had received "no updated guidance" but were involved in regular exercises with South Korea.
Trump told reporters that Kim agreed to "verify" nuclear disarmament - a key US demand ahead of the summit - and also said North Korea had promised to destroy a major test site for missile engines, without specifying its location.
It is clear that the president made clear that the sanctions against North Korea will remain in place until nuclear disarmament is achieved. Trump added that he held talks with Kim on human rights and religious freedom in North Korea and the issue of the Japanese abductees.
The US delegation to the meeting included Bompio, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and National Security Adviser John Bolton.
They were joined by White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, US Ambassador to the Philippines Song Kim and top director of the National Security Council of Asia Matt Potinger for a working lunch.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The selling force managed to control the USDJPY to retreat again below the uptrend line to reach to level of 109.83, forming a positive candlestick pattern and a bottom higher than of the previous bottom In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs…
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:15 am2018-06-22
- EURUSD Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:05 am2018-06-22
- USDJPY Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:39 am2018-06-21
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:36 am2018-06-21
- EURUSD Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:34 am2018-06-21
- USDJPY Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:38 am2018-06-20
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:29 am2018-06-20
- EURUSD Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:18 am2018-06-20
- USDJPY Technical analysis 19 June 2018 12:53 am2018-06-19
Best trading brokers
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15