Economic growth in the UK doubled in the second quarter
2018-08-10 09:54 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 111
UK economic growth doubled in the second quarter, driven by stronger growth in both the services and construction sectors, according to the first quarterly estimates released by the National Bureau of Statistics on Friday.
GDP rose 0.4 percent, faster than the 0.2 percent expansion witnessed in the first quarter. The rate came in line with expectations. On a year-on-year basis, GDP rose 1.3 percent from a 1.2 percent rise seen a quarter earlier.
The dominant services output expanded by 0.5 percent. At the same time, construction works registered a quarterly growth of 0.9 per cent. Meanwhile, production fell 0.8 percent.
Industrial output in France also rose in June, driven by a recovery in oil production, according to statistical data from INSE on Friday.
Industrial output rose 0.6 percent on a monthly basis in June, reversing a 0.2 percent drop in May. Production was expected to rise by 0.5 per cent.
Similarly, manufacturing production rose 0.6 per cent, in contrast to a 0.5 per cent drop a month ago. Economists had expected production to remain stable.
Coke and refined petroleum products rose 25.2 percent, following a sharp drop of 14.4 percent in May. Construction output recorded a notable monthly expansion of 3.9%, after a decrease of 3.4%.
Another report from Insee revealed that private payroll employment grew at a moderate rate of 0.2 percent, the same pace of increase as we saw in the first quarter. Net job creation totaled $ 31,000, up from $ 46,000 in the previous quarter.
On an annualized basis, the proportion of special jobs rose by 1.3 per cent.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The USDJPY reached to the support level of112.29 to bounce back to the 112.92 level as the USDJPY faced resistance and selling pressure around this level, forming a lower high to retreat to the 112.64 level, trying to stability above this level , As the USDJPY moves into a bearish channel and…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:44 pm2018-12-09
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:40 pm2018-12-09
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:16 pm2018-12-04
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:14 pm2018-12-04
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:12 pm2018-12-04
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 4 December 2018 05:17 am2018-12-04
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 4 December 2018 05:06 am2018-12-04
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 4 December 2018 04:53 am2018-12-04
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 3 December 2018 10:41 pm2018-12-02
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15