US government decides to impose new sanctions on Russia
2018-08-10 10:10 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 50
The United States government announced new sanctions on Russia after it decided that the Russian government was responsible for trying to kill a former Russian spy and his daughter in the UK.
"After the use of nerve gas" Novichok "in an attempt to assassinate British citizen Sergey Scrippal and his daughter Yulia Scrippal, the United States decided under the Convention on the Limitation of Chemical Weapons, ) That the Russian Government had used chemical or biological weapons in violation of international law or used lethal chemical or biological weapons against its own citizens.
Sergei Scrippal, a former Russian double agent living in the UK, and his daughter Yulia, were found unconscious in Salisbury after being poisoned in Novichuk in March, although they are now recovering. Novichuk is a Russian-style military nerve agent, and the British government claimed that Russia was behind the attack. But the Kremlin has strongly denied any involvement.
The United States was quick and tough to retaliate by expelling 60 Russian diplomats. After the 15-day notice to Congress, the sanctions would be in effect "on August 22," Nort said.
It is worth mentioning that the sanctions prohibit Russia from licensing the import of all goods or technologies sensitive to national security controlled by the US Department of Commerce in accordance with export management regulations.
The sanctions prevent Russia's purchase of aeronautical gas turbine engines, electrical appliances, electronic components, integrated circuits, test equipment and calibration of various types.
These sanctions are applicable to all state-owned or state-funded Russian companies.
In a briefing, a State Department official said that if Russia did not comply with a set of criteria under the CBW Act within 90 days, it would consider imposing a second tranche of sanctions.
Asked about the dollar value of exports and imports to which the penalty would affect, the official did not give a specific amount, but said: "The trade affected could amount to hundreds of millions of dollars."
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the USDJPY pair to penetrate the USDJPY the resistance level of 110.85 higher to reach the level of 111.44 where the USDJPY has encountered resistance and selling pressure around this level to fall back to the support level of 110.56 again forming a …
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 16 August 2018 11:02 pm2018-08-15
- EURUSD Technical analysis 16 August 2018 11:00 pm2018-08-15
- USDJPY Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:04 pm2018-08-14
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:02 pm2018-08-14
- EURUSD Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:00 pm2018-08-14
- USDJPY Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:11 pm2018-08-13
- GBPUSD Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:08 pm2018-08-13
- EURUSD Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:06 pm2018-08-13
- USDJPY Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:20 pm2018-08-12
Best trading brokers
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15