The euro is up against the major currencies after data from Germany
2018-09-24 10:27 am | Resource: News | No Views : 104
Business climate in Germany narrowed barely in September, according to the latest IFO report on Monday. The business climate index was at 103.7, barely below 103.8 in August.
The institute's economist Klaus Fulbras pointed out that there are growing doubts among companies despite the feeling of good business. The effects of trade barriers had so far been small.
According to the report, the current situation is still at the same level as the previous month, with the index at 106.4. Forecasts fell from 101.2 in August to 101.0 in September, according to the Munich-based institute.
EUR trades after German data
- The euro rose to 132.66 against the yen from a four-day low of 131.90. If the EUR rises further, 135.00 is likely to be seen as the next resistance levels against the JPY
- The euro rose to 1.1773 against the dollar, from a four-day low of 1.1724. If the euro rises further, it is likely that 1.19 will be seen as the next resistance levels against the dollar.
- The single currency climbed to a four-day high of 1.7654 against the New Zealand dollar. The euro is likely to find resistance at 1.79 against the New Zealand dollar.
- The single currency rose to a six-day high of 1.5231 against the Canadian dollar. The euro is likely to find resistance at 1.54 against the Canadian dollar
- The single currency rose to a high of 1.6182 against the Australian dollar. The euro is likely to find resistance at 1.63 against the Australian dollar
- The euro fell from 1.1250 against the franc, and the euro rose to 1.1288. The next potential resistance for the EUR appears around the 1.16 level.
- The common currency rebounded to 0.8975 against the pound, from a low of 0.8955 in Asian trading session. The EUR is experiencing a bullish resistance around the 0.91 level.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The USDJPY faced resistance and selling pressure nearly of the resistance level of 113.58 to retract to the support level 113.20. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Therefore, we expect that the USDJPY will test levels of 113.58 - 114.08 again…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:34 am2018-12-13
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:32 am2018-12-13
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:14 am2018-12-12
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:12 am2018-12-12
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:10 am2018-12-12
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:22 am2018-12-11
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:11 am2018-12-11
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 11 December 2018 04:52 am2018-12-11
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:46 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15