The GBP is retreating against major currencies due to the BRexit
2018-10-09 12:49 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 184
The pound fell against its main rivals in Tuesday's European session, following comments by a conservative House member suggesting his fellow conservatives were ready to vote against Chuckers' amendments and the UK should have the courage "to move forward without agreement."
The spokesman for Mai does not bargain out without framework for future relations
On the other hand, British Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman said the United Kingdom can not agree to any exit agreement from the European Union that does not include a precise framework for a future relationship between London and Brussels. Slack reiterated that any new proposal for Irish support "will be put in time "While adding that negotiations leading to the EU summit next week would resume" on an intensive basis. "
Asked about the current position of the Unionist Democratic Party, which recently opposed all proposals that would leave Northern Ireland in the EU customs union, Slack said Prime Minister Mai was trying hard to find arrangements that worked for everyone. Meanwhile, one day after Scottish Prime Minister Nicolas Sturgeon suggested a second referendum on independence, the spokesman said the government wanted Scotland to "work together with the rest of the UK to secure the best Brexit deal."
Investors also digested UK exit developments from the EU, as the Business Industry Association asked that Philip Hammond use the budget on October 29 to boost investment by $ 3.5 billion to address the uncertainty at Brexit.
The currency was traded in a positive territory against the major currencies
- The pound dropped to 0.8791 against the euro, from several weeks high at 0.8767. The Pound is likely to find support around 0.89.
- The British pound fell to 1.3034 against the US dollar, reversing its previous high of 1.3106. If the pound falls further, it is likely to reach 1.29, the next support against the US dollar
- The pound dropped to 1.2959 against the franc, reversing its previous high of 1.3016 on. If the pound drops further, the 1.26 levels are likely to be seen as the next support levels of the franc
- . The British currency fell to its lowest level in six days at 147.35 yen, down from the highest level at 148.39 shows the next potential support for the GBP around the 146.00 area.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01