The GBP is retreating against major currencies due to the BRexit
2018-10-09 12:49 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 93
The pound fell against its main rivals in Tuesday's European session, following comments by a conservative House member suggesting his fellow conservatives were ready to vote against Chuckers' amendments and the UK should have the courage "to move forward without agreement."
The spokesman for Mai does not bargain out without framework for future relations
On the other hand, British Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman said the United Kingdom can not agree to any exit agreement from the European Union that does not include a precise framework for a future relationship between London and Brussels. Slack reiterated that any new proposal for Irish support "will be put in time "While adding that negotiations leading to the EU summit next week would resume" on an intensive basis. "
Asked about the current position of the Unionist Democratic Party, which recently opposed all proposals that would leave Northern Ireland in the EU customs union, Slack said Prime Minister Mai was trying hard to find arrangements that worked for everyone. Meanwhile, one day after Scottish Prime Minister Nicolas Sturgeon suggested a second referendum on independence, the spokesman said the government wanted Scotland to "work together with the rest of the UK to secure the best Brexit deal."
Investors also digested UK exit developments from the EU, as the Business Industry Association asked that Philip Hammond use the budget on October 29 to boost investment by $ 3.5 billion to address the uncertainty at Brexit.
The currency was traded in a positive territory against the major currencies
- The pound dropped to 0.8791 against the euro, from several weeks high at 0.8767. The Pound is likely to find support around 0.89.
- The British pound fell to 1.3034 against the US dollar, reversing its previous high of 1.3106. If the pound falls further, it is likely to reach 1.29, the next support against the US dollar
- The pound dropped to 1.2959 against the franc, reversing its previous high of 1.3016 on. If the pound drops further, the 1.26 levels are likely to be seen as the next support levels of the franc
- . The British currency fell to its lowest level in six days at 147.35 yen, down from the highest level at 148.39 shows the next potential support for the GBP around the 146.00 area.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The USDJPY faced resistance and selling pressure nearly of the resistance level of 113.58 to retract to the support level 113.20. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Therefore, we expect that the USDJPY will test levels of 113.58 - 114.08 again…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:34 am2018-12-13
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:32 am2018-12-13
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:14 am2018-12-12
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:12 am2018-12-12
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:10 am2018-12-12
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:22 am2018-12-11
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:11 am2018-12-11
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 11 December 2018 04:52 am2018-12-11
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:46 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15