Bank of England proves interest rate and sterling rises
2018-11-01 01:08 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 132
The Bank of England (BoE) on Thursday decided to keep interest rates unchanged. The Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) reached a unanimous decision to keep the interest rate at 0.75%. The British pound rose to a one-week high against the dollar after the Bank of England announced its decision to keep interest rates unchanged.
The British pound is climbing to its highest level in a week after the Bank of England kept interest rates
The pound hit a session high of 1.2934 shortly after the Bank of England announced that it had voted unanimously to keep the interest rate at 0.75% and maintain the bond purchase balance from non-financial investment companies worth £ 10 billion.
Sterling jumped 1.22% against the US currency to sell at 1.2920 at 1:33 CET and rose 1.12% against the Japanese yen to 145.758 at 1:34 pm CET. The euro fell 0.44% against the British currency to hit 0.8823 at 1:34 CET.
The most prominent statements by Mark Carney
"The UK does not agree with any agreement," Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said on Thursday after policymakers decided to keep interest rates unchanged.
Britain's exit from the European Union is not the most likely scenario, "he told reporters. If the UK were to leave the bloc without a deal, there would be no automatic response to monetary policy because of "extreme strangeness," he said. A set of TLC conditions. "In such a scenario, he said he would make a" big and very fast "strike for supply, but added that he expected a recovery in demand after Britain pulled out of the EU.
Earlier, the Bank of England kept record interest rates unchanged in the unanimous vote after the rates of walking earlier in the August meeting. In its summary, the bank noted that monetary policy should be adjusted in line with the outcome of the negotiations with Brussels on the departure of Britain from the European Union.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 108.55 and is still suffering from signs of weakness and low volatility for the USD/JPY pair despite its consolidation above the 106.80 level , and the USD/JPY is unable to surpass the Bollinger's moving average line. In view…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:21 pm2019-01-14
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-14
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:07 pm2019-01-13
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 14 January 2019 10:49 pm2019-01-13
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 14 January 2019 10:25 pm2019-01-13
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:22 am2019-01-11
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 11 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-10
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 11 January 2019 11:21 pm2019-01-10
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:08 am2019-01-10
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01