The US dollar is seeing a decline in fears about the trade war
2018-11-02 11:34 am | Resource: News | No Views : 138
The dollar fell again weekly gains on Friday, with news that President Donald Trump spoke with Chinese President Xi Jinping increased investor appetite for high-risk assets and traders are waiting for job data later in the session.
News of a decline in trade tensions helped stocks rise, after a difficult month in global stock markets.
Wall Street is expected to open higher ahead of job data
Markets in the US are due to open in the Green Zone on Friday as investors focused on upcoming job data ahead of the opening bell. At the same time, investment incentives were also higher amid hopes that the United States and China could conclude a trade deal and the two sides were close to reaching an agreement. Meanwhile, the earnings season continued with ExxonMobil, Alibaba and Chevron due to the release of corporate results ahead of the opening of the Wall Street market.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.86% at the open, with the benchmark index up more than 200 points. The Nasdaq 100 was expected to rise by 0.25%, while the S & P 500 was seen at 0.68% in the Green Zone.
- The US dollar index fell 0.17% to 96.11 from 8:59 GMT
- The USD / JPY was up 0.15% at 112.88.
- The USD CAD was down 0.25% at 1.3054.
- The EUR / USD was up 0.22% at 1.1432.
- GBP / USD was up 0.09% at 1.3025
- The AUD / USD rose 0.40% to hit 0.7235
- The New Zealand Dollar / US Dollar was up 0.12% at 0.6663 against the Dollar.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 108.55 and is still suffering from signs of weakness and low volatility for the USD/JPY pair despite its consolidation above the 106.80 level , and the USD/JPY is unable to surpass the Bollinger's moving average line. In view…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:21 pm2019-01-14
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:18 pm2019-01-14
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:07 pm2019-01-13
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 14 January 2019 10:49 pm2019-01-13
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 14 January 2019 10:25 pm2019-01-13
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 11 January 2019 12:22 am2019-01-11
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 11 January 2019 11:45 pm2019-01-10
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 11 January 2019 11:21 pm2019-01-10
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 10 January 2019 12:08 am2019-01-10
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01