The dollar is settling against major currencies in early trading and the yuan is retreating
2018-12-06 08:18 am | Resource: News | No Views : 34
The US dollar was little changed on Thursday as the US dollar came under pressure this week amid concerns about economic growth following the reversal of the US Treasury yield curve.
US government bond prices rose on Thursday, leading to sharply lower yields and a decline in the curve, but the yield on five-year US Treasury bonds remained below the record level of two years. Following the sale of equities in Asia Pacific and the decline in European index futures, bond markets issued by the Treasury Department in Washington have been more stable.
The yield on two-year bonds fell 3.7 basis points at 8:18 CET to 2.791%. The yield on the five-year and ten-year bonds fell 1.9 points to 2.77% and 1.2 to 2.9%, respectively. The 30-year index fell 1.4 points to 3.157%. Futures futures prices grew 0.03%, 0.08%, 0.09% and 0.2%, respectively.
As Sabrina Mingwangju, a financial officer at Huawei, was arrested in Canada, fears over the loose agreement between the United States and China have returned to work to resolve the huge trade dispute and reach a comprehensive bilateral agreement.
While the yuan fell after the arrest of the chief financial officer of Huawei Technologies giant. Meanwhile, the Justice Department said Wednesday that Meng Wanzhu, Huawei's chief financial officer, was arrested in Vancouver for violations of US sanctions. It faces extradition to the United States, according to various media outlets.
Dollar trading against currencies
- The US dollar index traded down 0.04%. At 96.970
- The dollar rose yuan 0.32% to hit 6.8777.
- The dollar was mixed against the euro as the dollar was trading at 1.1329
- The dollar rose of the yen, the dollar rose in European trading after falling against the yen in Asia to trade at 113.05
- The Aussie dollar fell 0.6% to 0.7225.
- GBP / USD fell 0.05% to hit 1.2727.
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The USDJPY faced resistance and selling pressure nearly of the resistance level of 113.58 to retract to the support level 113.20 Then start to bounce back again. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Therefore, we expect that the USDJPY will test…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 14 December 2018 06:56 am2018-12-14
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 14 December 2018 06:49 am2018-12-14
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:36 am2018-12-13
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:34 am2018-12-13
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:32 am2018-12-13
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:14 am2018-12-12
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:12 am2018-12-12
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:10 am2018-12-12
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:22 am2018-12-11
Best trading brokers
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15