Dollar is retreating in the opening of weekly trading and is awaiting the Fed position
2019-01-07 08:19 am | Resource: News | No Views : 51
US dollar fell ahead of the minutes of the Federal Reserve meeting in December and the speech of Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell.
Last month, the Federal Reserve voted to raise interest rates for the fourth time in 2018, noting that further interest rate increases were likely this year. While investors will look carefully at the record, they are likely to be dated after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell's remarks last Friday.
In another context, traders expect the possibility of ending the crisis of government closure in the United States since late last year after Nancy Pelosi won the House of Representatives and vowed to end the government closure
Vice President of the International Monetary Fund: The world is not ready for the next recession
The IMF's first deputy director-general, David Lipton, warned that the world is not prepared to deal with the next recession "somewhere in sight." "The next recession is somewhere on the horizon, and we are less willing to deal with this than we should be," Lipton told the Financial Times. "[And] less prepared than the last crisis in 2008."
Lipton said, "China is clearly slowing down" and that growth prospects in Asia are being undermined by the loopholes of a trade-stress policy. "We believe that China's growth must slow down, but keeping it slowing down in a dangerous way is an important goal," he said.
- The Dollar Index, which tracks the greenback against a basket of other currencies, fell 0.2% to 95.523.
- The euro was up 0.13% against the dollar to trade at 1.1417 at 8:09 am CET,
- While the pound saw slight changes against the US currency, heading towards 1.2745 at the same time.
- The Australian dollar was up against its US counterpart by 0.3% to trade at 0.7139
- Meanwhile, the USD / JPY pair dropped 0.4% to 108.15 at 11:13
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 109.07 trying to breach this level to the upside, but we note that the USD/JPY moves between the upper boundary and the moving average line of the Bollinger indicator. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-17
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:34 pm2019-01-17
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:40 pm2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:36 pm2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:49 am2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:41 am2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:27 am2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:24 pm2019-01-14
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01