Sterling is trading in red as the Parliament progresses from the exit agreement
2019-01-07 11:00 am | Resource: News | No Views : 48
British pound fell against major currencies on Monday, with the exception of the US dollar, dragged down by pressure from the US government
Traders are waiting for the british doctrines following the postponement of British Prime Minister Theresa May's vote in parliament on the exit agreement after a trend emerged within parliament to reject the deal late last year.
British Parliament to vote on the Brexit Agreement on January 15
The UK parliament will vote on Britain's exit from Prime Minister Theresa May next week, the BBC quoted government sources as saying on Monday.
British lawmakers are due to begin discussing the withdrawal agreement this week and vote on what is expected on Jan. 15. The parliament had originally decided to vote on a British exit agreement from the European Union in the middle
December, but May postponed elections because of insufficient support agreement.
On the other hand, more than 200 MPs sent a letter to Mai calling on them to exclude the possibility of leaving the EU without any agreement.
According to the BBC. The prime minister is said to have called both pro-opposition legislators and the exit agreement for a meeting on Tuesday to discuss the issue.
Earlier, the EU insisted that it would not offer the UK another deal. If the May agreement was rejected, Britain would not emerge from the EU.
DUP: Support for Brexit as a "poison"
On the other hand, deputy leader of the Northern Irish Democratic Unionist Party Nigel Dodds described the support clause in British Prime Minister Teresa Mae's agreement on the withdrawal of Britain's exit from the European Union as the parliamentary vote on the deal approaches.
"Teresa Mae still insists that what she bargained for is a good deal, she has to remember that she would have already been deposited in the fund but withdrew it to vote in December," he said on Sunday.
Earlier, Mai reiterated that "the only way to honor the outcome of the referendum, job protection and security is to support the agreement on the table", where parliamentary vote on the proposal of the Brexit Convention is expected on 15 January.
Sterling Pound Trading
Time frame Used - four hours The USDJPY is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The USDJPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 109.07 trying to breach this level to the upside, but we note that the USD/JPY moves between the upper boundary and the moving average line of the Bollinger indicator. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI…
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-17
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 18 January 2019 11:34 pm2019-01-17
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:40 pm2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:38 pm2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 17 January 2019 11:36 pm2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:49 am2019-01-16
- GBP/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:41 am2019-01-16
- EUR/USD Technical analysis 16 January 2019 05:27 am2019-01-16
- USD/JPY Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:24 pm2019-01-14
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01