Bank of England keeps interest rates unchanged and the Pound rises
2019-02-07 01:05 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 129
Bank of England decided on Thursday to keep interest rates unchanged. The MPC reached a unanimous decision to keep its benchmark interest rate at 0.75% in an attempt to meet the inflation target of 2%.
Carney: British economy is not ready to go out without agreement
Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said Thursday that the British economy is not yet ready for Britain to leave the European Union. As the UK partnership with the EU in the future remains unclear, the prospect of Britain leaving the EU causes short-term fluctuations and business tensions.
Carney said rising risk factors for the UK economy included growing trade tensions, slower financial conditions and slower global economic growth. The Bank of England cut its 2019 GDP growth forecast by 0.5 percentage points, Carney said. He added that inflation will slow further in the near term to below the target because of falling oil prices, while investment in business and the economy will slow in the near term before stabilizing.
In terms of global growth, is expected to stabilize later this year, after the continued slowdown, the central banker noted.
Carney: The financial system is ready for any of the exit scenarios of Britain
Asked whether he expects the bricast talks to wire, and what the cost will ultimately be, Bank of England Governor Mark Carney confirmed the conclusion of the Fiscal Policy Committee, saying the core of the financial system was ready for "any form of exit."
However, he said, the most likely scenario would be "sort of smooth transition arrangement." Notice now that we do not know how this transformation will look. Addressing a news conference, he said families and companies increasingly take into account the uncertainty about Britain's exit from the EU, one of the main reasons why the Bank of England's growth rate for 2019 has been "substantially reduced".
The Pound widens its losses after Bank of England decision
The British pound offset some of its losses against the dollar on Thursday after the Bank of England decided to keep interest rates at 0.75% and Bank of England Governor Mark Carney warned that the country's economy was not ready for Britain to exit the EU.
Earlier in the day, the pound hit a two-week low after the worse-than-expected housing price data.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01