The dollar was mixed against the majors at the close of weekly trading
2019-03-08 12:01 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 112
The dollar was mixed on Friday as Wall Street stocks continued to slide in markets before Friday as uncertainty over trade and negotiations on the UK pullout from the EU drove investors away from equities and more towards precious metals. Non-farm employment data and housing starts were announced in the United States before the market opened.
There is no date yet, preparations for the summit of the United States envoy Shi Trump
Washington and Beijing did not set a date for the upcoming summit between US President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping, US ambassador to China Terje Pranstad (pictured to the left) and told the Wall Street Journal on Friday. The US envoy failed to prepare for the meeting on his way, Trade is "long and difficult" where both sides need to resolve "a large majority of issues" before the planned summit.
Earlier, a report showed that Chinese officials are concerned that they may not be able to reach a trade deal with the United States despite progress in the negotiations as they expect Washington to make unfavorable final terms.
The White House presented an unbalanced budget on Monday
The White House will unveil an unbalanced budget next Monday that should set a course for Congress to begin work on spending legislation for the next fiscal year, CNBC reported on Friday, citing two people familiar with the issue. It is said that the proposed budget will not balance revenues with federal government spending, despite optimistic growth forecasts and sharp cuts in discretionary programs outside the Pentagon.
According to earlier reports, US President Donald Trump will ask for sharp cuts in domestic spending levels, including a "historic" 5% drop in discretionary spending, a plan that congressional lawmakers are expected to oppose. At the same time, Trump will also push up defense spending by avoiding budget limits through war contingency plans. The White House's new budget plan is widely expected to produce another battle for government funding and a possible new government closure next fall.
- The euro rose 0.32% against the dollar, trading against $ 1.12176
- The British pound was up 0.06% at $ 1.30813 at the same time.
- The greenback was down against the yen at 0.09%, with the pair trading at 111.18.
- The Canadian dollar traded steady against the US dollar at 1.3462.
- Against the Australian dollar and the New Zealand dollar, the greenback was down 0.25% and 0.60%, respectively.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01