Dollar is mixed, futures contracts are falling, and trade tensions are forecasting
2019-05-08 10:53 am | Resource: News | No Views : 57
The dollar fell relatively flat on Wednesday and futures on Wall Street fell as investors expected developments in US-China trade negotiations.
The talks are scheduled to continue this week, with Vice Premier Liu He arriving in Washington on Thursday
China has retreated from key parts of the trade deal
China has rewrote the text of the trade agreement to the United States with major changes to the text with regard to all major US demands, such as intellectual property rights, the transfer of coercive technology, trade secrets, competition policy, currency manipulation, access to financial services, and media reported on Wednesday.
Diplomatic sources told Reuters the 150-page document had amendments in all seven chapters and commented that China had refused to be legally bound to change policies that pushed the United States to start the trade dispute in the first place. Sources familiar with the matter said that US Trade Representative Robert Laitzer was trying to conclude a deal that was less than a trade agreement and included more punitive elements, such as deals the United States expects with Iran and North Korea.
Government newspapers do not reduce China's ability to withstand
Meanwhile, China's state-run media on Wednesday hailed the country's ability to counter the US threat to raise tariffs and blame the uncertainty surrounding the talks on Washington, calling President Donald Trump's announcement on Sunday "regrettable and against the will of the people."
Trade negotiations between the world's biggest economic powers are due to resume tomorrow when Chinese Vice Premier Liu He travels to Washington. In the meantime, the US side said it would be "regrettable" that Washington and Beijing failed to reach an agreement, in the hope that an agreement would be reached by the end of the week "one way or another."
Dollar trading against currencies
- The dollar index was down 0.02% at 97.54.
- The euro rose 0.08% against the dollar at the same time, buying $ 1.11998.
- The pound retreated against the dollar during morning trade to settle at 1.3037.
- The greenback was down against the yen at 0.16% with the dollar trading at 110.06.
- The Swiss Franc rose against the US dollar to trade the dollar at 1.01772.
- Against the Canadian dollar, the greenback was down 0.03% at 1.3468.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01