Dollar stabilizes and Trump commenting on the definitions
2019-05-10 12:14 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 44
The dollar settled Friday's trade amid rising trade tensions between the world's two largest economies after the increase in US tariffs on Chinese imports came into effect.
The Dow fell more than 100 points after Trump's comments in China
US stocks opened low on Friday after recovering slightly from yesterday's losses as traders digested the latest comments from President Donald Trump, who said tariffs on goods from China would bring "much more"
Trump: China's tariff will bring more wealth than the trade deal
US President Donald Trump said on Friday that tariffs on goods coming from China would bring "much more" wealth to the United States than a "huge trade deal". The president noted that negotiations with Beijing would continue and that "there is no need to rush" because the tariffs are now in place. In addition, he added that Washington has begun the process of imposing punitive measures on the remaining Chinese goods worth 325 billion dollars.
Trump wrote on Twitter. "Talks with China are going on in a very homogeneous way - there is no need to rush - now customs duties are being paid to the United States from China by 25 percent on goods and products worth 250 billion dollars ... In imposing an additional tariff of 25% on the remaining $ 325 billion ... Tariffs will bring much more wealth to our country than a huge deal of the traditional kind. Of some products or move to a new source! ",
Chinese Vice Premier Liu He arrived here on Tuesday for a new round of trade talks. However, Liu meets his counterparts in Washington without the title of "special envoy", meaning he is not authorized to make substantial concessions on behalf of the Chinese government.
- The Dow fell 0.42%, or 106 points.
- While the Nasdaq 100 index in terms of technology has lost 0.42%.
- Meanwhile, the S & P 500 was up 0.44%.
Dollar trading against currencies
- The dollar index, which measures the performance of the greenback against a basket of major currencies, stabilized at 97.3 points
- The euro was up 0.17% against the dollar at $ 1.123
- Against the yen, the US currency edged up marginally by 0.08% to JPY109.83,
- The Sterling remained unchanged at $ 1.301.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01