European stocks rose at the beginning of trading with the Turkish lira rising from its lowest levels
2018-08-14 09:48 am | Resource: قسم التحليل الاساسي | No Views : 113
In connection with US-Turkish tensions, US President Donald Trump signed a new defense spending bill, which prohibits the sale of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey until the Pentagon issues a report on relations between Turkey and the United States within 90 days.
On the data front, Germany's GDP is 0.5% in the second quarter, while inflation in the country grew by 2% yoy.
Where it already registered 0.5% in the second quarter of 2018 compared to the first three months of the year, the Federal Statistics Office reported on Tuesday.
At the same time, GDP in the second quarter of 2018 rose by 2.3% over the same period last year.
European stocks open
The FTSE 100 in Britain rose 0.09% at the opening bell. Millrose Industries was the biggest gainer, rising 1.29%.
The CAC 40 index opened higher by 0.52%. ArcelorMittal rose 1.06% after better earnings in seven years
Open the DAX 0.70% index in the green zone. RWEW jumped 2.54% after the company reported earnings per share of € 0.26 in the first half of 2018, down 23% from the same period last year.
The euro rose 0.15% against the dollar, trading at 1.1427 at 9:01 am GMT
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6632 level like the Dow Jones, where we see a weakness in the momentum of the NASDAQ 100, and the NASDAQ 100 is not able to exceed the Bollinger's moving average line. In view of the technical indicators Both…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019 10:40 am2019-01-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019 08:52 am2019-01-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019 06:07 am2019-01-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 January 2019 06:05 am2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01