Asian stock markets closed lower as the Turkish lira stabilized
2018-08-15 06:10 am | Resource: News | No Views : 52
Asian stocks ended trading in the red zone on Wednesday, after the Turkish lira recovered some losses last week, so that it rose against the dollar for some time during yesterday's session. Turkish Finance and Treasury Minister Perat Al-Bayraq said the government was taking steps to help protect banks and companies hit by the currency crisis.
North Korean media announce Putin ready to meet Kim Jong-un soon -
According to the North Korean News Agency, Russian President Vladimir Putin sent a telegram to President Kim Jong-un expressing his willingness to meet with him "early" to discuss bilateral cooperation issues.
"I am satisfied with the fact that the relations between our two countries have friendly and constructive personalities," Putin wrote in his letter, quoted by the North Korean News Agency. He also hoped that Pyongyang and Seoul would work together with Moscow on three-way projects. It was reported in June that the Russian leader had invited Kim to an economic forum in Vladivostok, not far from the border with North Korea.
The message was sent on the occasion of the 33rd anniversary of the liberation of the Korean Peninsula from Japanese colonial rule. The feast, called National Liberation Day, is celebrated in both Koreas.
Australia's wage prices rose 0.6% in the second quarter
On the data front, wage prices in Australia rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6 percent on a quarterly basis in the second three months of 2018, the Australian Bureau of Statistics reported on Wednesday. This was in line with expectations and rose from 0.5 percent in the previous three months.
On an annual basis, wage prices rose 2.1 percent - matching expectations and unchanged from the previous three months. Western Australia and the Northern Territory had the lowest annual wage growth rate of 1.5 per cent, while Victoria and Tasmania were 2.5 per cent higher
Major Asian Stocks Close
- Japan's Nikkei 225 index fell 0.91% at 6:03 am.
- The Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.31% at 5:30 am CET,
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 1.63% at 6:26 am CET.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 1.52% at 6:05 am CET.
- The South Korean stock market closed on Wednesday. Due to annual holidays
- In Australia, the S & P / ASX 200 rose 0.08% at 06:26 CET.
The US Dollar was up 0.09% against the Japanese Yen, heading towards 111.2430 at 6:31 am CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the level of 7595 as it faced selling pressures and resistance to push it back to the level of 7516 trying to consolidate the top of the ascending trend line sub In view of the technical…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 24 September 2018 10:26 pm2018-09-23
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 21 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 September 2018 11:25 pm2018-09-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 September 2018 11:23 pm2018-09-18
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 September 2018 11:40 pm2018-09-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 September 2018 11:38 pm2018-09-17
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15