Asian stock markets closed lower as the Turkish lira stabilized
2018-08-15 06:10 am | Resource: News | No Views : 169
Asian stocks ended trading in the red zone on Wednesday, after the Turkish lira recovered some losses last week, so that it rose against the dollar for some time during yesterday's session. Turkish Finance and Treasury Minister Perat Al-Bayraq said the government was taking steps to help protect banks and companies hit by the currency crisis.
North Korean media announce Putin ready to meet Kim Jong-un soon -
According to the North Korean News Agency, Russian President Vladimir Putin sent a telegram to President Kim Jong-un expressing his willingness to meet with him "early" to discuss bilateral cooperation issues.
"I am satisfied with the fact that the relations between our two countries have friendly and constructive personalities," Putin wrote in his letter, quoted by the North Korean News Agency. He also hoped that Pyongyang and Seoul would work together with Moscow on three-way projects. It was reported in June that the Russian leader had invited Kim to an economic forum in Vladivostok, not far from the border with North Korea.
The message was sent on the occasion of the 33rd anniversary of the liberation of the Korean Peninsula from Japanese colonial rule. The feast, called National Liberation Day, is celebrated in both Koreas.
Australia's wage prices rose 0.6% in the second quarter
On the data front, wage prices in Australia rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6 percent on a quarterly basis in the second three months of 2018, the Australian Bureau of Statistics reported on Wednesday. This was in line with expectations and rose from 0.5 percent in the previous three months.
On an annual basis, wage prices rose 2.1 percent - matching expectations and unchanged from the previous three months. Western Australia and the Northern Territory had the lowest annual wage growth rate of 1.5 per cent, while Victoria and Tasmania were 2.5 per cent higher
Major Asian Stocks Close
- Japan's Nikkei 225 index fell 0.91% at 6:03 am.
- The Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.31% at 5:30 am CET,
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 1.63% at 6:26 am CET.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 1.52% at 6:05 am CET.
- The South Korean stock market closed on Wednesday. Due to annual holidays
- In Australia, the S & P / ASX 200 rose 0.08% at 06:26 CET.
The US Dollar was up 0.09% against the Japanese Yen, heading towards 111.2430 at 6:31 am CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01