European stocks fall due to trade concerns Brexit from the European Union
2019-03-20 08:36 am | Resource: News | No Views : 54
Investors were looking for safety on Wednesday in early trading on European equity markets. With heightened sentiment after being alerted to disputes between the United Kingdom and the European Union over the possibility of extending the deadline for submission on March 29.
May asks the European Union to postpone Britain's exit from the European Union
British Prime Minister Theresa May will ask the European Union for a "brief delay" in Britain's exit from the European Union in a speech later on Wednesday, Sky News reported on Wednesday, quoting a senior government source. The request will come one day before the EU summit in Brussels on Thursday, where it will take part in May. The extension of Article 50, or the postponement of Britain's exit from the EU, will be on the agenda.
The postponement is not expected to be delayed more than June 30, as Britain should participate in the European Parliament elections if it remains in the bloc after that date. The focus has also been on US-China trade talks, with unconfirmed news reports that negotiators have found no common ground on important matters.
The German producer price inflation index stabilized in February
Data on preliminary data from the Federal Bureau of Statistics showed on Wednesday that producer price inflation in Germany did not change in February, defying acceleration expectations, after a slowdown in the previous two months.
- The PPI rose 2.6 percent year-on-year, as in January. Economists had expected a 2.9 percent rise.
- Producer price inflation was lower than the current rate in May 2018, when it was 2.5 percent.
- Among major industrial groups, energy prices rose 7.5 percent after falling 0.2 percent in January. Durable consumer goods and capital goods prices rose by 1.6 per cent.
- Intermediate producer prices rose by 1.1 percent, following a modest 0.1 percent decline at the beginning of the year. Non-durable consumer goods prices rose by 0.8 percent.
- Excluding energy, producer prices rose 1.3% yoy and 0.1% y / y.
- On a monthly basis, producer prices fell 0.1 percent after an increase of 0.4 percent in January. Economists had expected a 0.2 percent gain.
European Stocks Open
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01