European shares open lower as profit season continues
2019-04-25 08:22 am | Resource: News | No Views : 73
Stocks in Europe's main stock markets fell minutes after the session began on Thursday as investors focused on corporate earnings last night and today. in the UK .
Where the Competition and Markets Authority officially banned the merger between Sainsbury and Asda. Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) chief executive Ross McEwan has resigned.
Wirecard records 2018 revenue of € 2 billion, up 35% year-on-year
Wirecard's revenue in 2018 was 2 billion euros, up 35 percent from 2017, following "very good business performance," the German financial services provider said on Thursday. Earnings per share rose 2.81 euros from 2.07 euros, or 35 percent year-on-year. The volume of transactions processed increased by 37.3% to € 124.9 billion compared to last year.
The company said it would resume its focus on developing products for value added services in data analysis, digital loans and mobile payment solutions, as it continues to expand its business in the Asia-Pacific region.
With regard to allegations of fraud and erroneous accounting, Wirecard stated that the investigation conducted by the law firm to which the investigation was directed did not produce any results "material impact on the company's assets or profits and financial position.
" Although the investigation found no evidence to confirm the payments of closure, corruption or alleged evidence deceived by the company in connection with the granting of licenses, Wirecard states that "it is not possible to exclude an employee or other employee from having committed the crime penalties."
Sainsbury shares fall to 33-month low
British supermarket chain Sainsbury saw its shares fall more than 4 percent in early trade on Thursday after the UK competition and market regulator banned its acquisition of Asda Retail,
CMA found that the merger will lead to higher prices for customers. The decision "ignores the dynamic and highly competitive nature of the grocery market in the UK" and takes "£ 1 billion from customer pockets," Sainsbury CEO Mike Kobe said.
At 9:07 am CET, Sainsbury shares fell 3.75% to 218.10 pounds, the lowest level since July 7, 2016.
European Stocks Open
- The FTSE 100 was down 0.69% at 9:15 CET.
- The DAX index was down 0.14% as ThyssenKrupp dropped 1.48%.
- In France, the CAC 40 index fell 0.23%, with Peugeot down 2.59%.
The euro was steady against the dollar to trade against $ 1.11537 at 9:14 am and the pound gained 0.05% to close at $ 1.29094 at the same time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01