Stocks in Europe are trading flat after earnings reports
2019-04-26 08:27 am | Resource: News | No Views : 70
European major stock markets mixed in early trade on Friday after a series of companies reported their financial results
Including Deutsche Bank, Sanofi, Astra Zeneca, Total, Renault, Daimler, Royal Bank of Scotland and Sony. The largest bank in Germany reported a 67% rise in net income to 201 million euros in the first three months of 2019, beating expectations.
Renault wants joint holding company with Nissan report
Renault S Erased a proposal by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. to set up a joint holding company in which automakers would have an equal number of managers, Nikkei said on Friday. According to the report, the holding company will be based in a country other than France and Japan, with Singapore being cited as a potential location.
The proposal comes after Nissan refused to offer the merger from the French automaker earlier this month because of concerns that the deal would make the current inequality permanent. Renault now owns 43.3% of Nissan's shares, while the Japanese automaker owns only 15% of Renault. The two companies aim to strengthen their alliance, which is shaken by the arrest of Carlos Ghosn's CEO in late 2018.
Daimler's net profit fell 9% to 2.1 billion euros in the first quarter
Daimler said Friday its revenue was 39.7 billion euros in the first quarter of 2019, almost unchanged from the same period last year.
The automaker's net profit was 2.1 billion euros, down 9 percent from 2.4 billion euros in the same quarter last year, and EPS fell 8 percent year-on-year to 1.96 euros. EBITDA fell 16 per cent to € 2.8 billion and sales fell 4 per cent to 773,800 units in the three-month period, with Mercedes-Benz sales down 7 per cent to 555,312 units.
European Stocks Open
- DAX was flat at the opening. Deutsche Bank was down 2.83%, while Wired Cadre was outperforming other components in the German index.
- The French CAC 40 index was steady at 9:15 am CET.
- The FTSE 100 was down 0.37%. . In London, the worst performance was Royal Bank of Scotland, where it fell 5.40%.
The euro rose 0.09% against the dollar to $ 1.11420 at 9:15 CET, with the pound gaining 0.07% to buy $ 1.29064 at 9:17 am.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01