Japans Nikkei index higher on Thursday
2018-02-08 07:34 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 58
The Nikkei average rose on Thursday as buyers looked for deals on stocks that fell heavily earlier in the week
The Nikkei fell 1.1 percent to 21,890.86 points, but has still lost almost 6 percent so far this week.
Car makers, glass makers and pharmaceuticals led the gains, while food and mineral stocks lost.
Toyota Motor rose 2.4 percent, Subaru Corp. rose 2.9 percent, Asahi Glass rose 5.9 percent and Takeda Pharmaceutical added 1.8 percent.
Aginomoto was down 1.7 percent and Toho Zink was down 5.7 percent and the broader TOPIX index rose 0.9 percent to 1,765.69 points.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The selling force was able to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break below the 6755 level and turn the trend lower And looking at the technical indicators The RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of weakness on the indicators and the continued decline in indicators…
- SP500 Technical analysis | 22 February 2018 12:19 am2018-02-22
- DOW JONES Technical analysis | 22 February 2018 12:16 am2018-02-22
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis | 21 February 2018 12:25 am2018-02-21
- DOW JONES Technical analysis | 21 February 2018 12:23 am2018-02-21
- NASDAQ Daily Technical Analysis | 20 February 2018 12:18 am2018-02-20
- SP 500 Daily Technical Analysis | 20 February 2018 12:15 am2018-02-20
- Dow Jones Daily Technical Analysis | 20 February 2018 12:12 am2018-02-20
- Dow Jones Daily Technical Analysis | 19 February 2018 10:25 pm2018-02-18
- NASDAQ Daily Technical Analysis | 16 February 2018 12:27 pm2018-02-16
Best trading brokers
- "Dogecoin" .. Electronic currency arose as a result of "irony" 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- "Bitcoin" forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15