Japans Nikkei index higher on Thursday
2018-02-08 07:34 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 150
The Nikkei average rose on Thursday as buyers looked for deals on stocks that fell heavily earlier in the week
The Nikkei fell 1.1 percent to 21,890.86 points, but has still lost almost 6 percent so far this week.
Car makers, glass makers and pharmaceuticals led the gains, while food and mineral stocks lost.
Toyota Motor rose 2.4 percent, Subaru Corp. rose 2.9 percent, Asahi Glass rose 5.9 percent and Takeda Pharmaceutical added 1.8 percent.
Aginomoto was down 1.7 percent and Toho Zink was down 5.7 percent and the broader TOPIX index rose 0.9 percent to 1,765.69 points.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach again to the main resistance level around the level of 7470 where it faces resistance and selling pressure around this level to retreat to the level of support 7404 forming a positive candlesticks pattern In view…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:20 pm2018-08-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 August 2018 09:29 pm2018-08-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:27 pm2018-08-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 August 2018 11:15 pm2018-08-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:12 pm2018-08-08
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 August 2018 11:36 pm2018-08-07
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 August 2018 11:34 pm2018-08-07
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 7 August 2018 12:06 am2018-08-07
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 7 August 2018 12:03 am2018-08-07
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15