Japans Nikkei index higher on Thursday
2018-02-08 07:34 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 196
The Nikkei average rose on Thursday as buyers looked for deals on stocks that fell heavily earlier in the week
The Nikkei fell 1.1 percent to 21,890.86 points, but has still lost almost 6 percent so far this week.
Car makers, glass makers and pharmaceuticals led the gains, while food and mineral stocks lost.
Toyota Motor rose 2.4 percent, Subaru Corp. rose 2.9 percent, Asahi Glass rose 5.9 percent and Takeda Pharmaceutical added 1.8 percent.
Aginomoto was down 1.7 percent and Toho Zink was down 5.7 percent and the broader TOPIX index rose 0.9 percent to 1,765.69 points.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6632 level like the Dow Jones, where we see a weakness in the momentum of the NASDAQ 100, and the NASDAQ 100 is not able to exceed the Bollinger's moving average line. In view of the technical indicators Both…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019 10:40 am2019-01-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019 08:52 am2019-01-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019 06:07 am2019-01-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 January 2019 06:05 am2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01