Japans Nikkei index higher on Thursday
2018-02-08 07:34 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 161
The Nikkei average rose on Thursday as buyers looked for deals on stocks that fell heavily earlier in the week
The Nikkei fell 1.1 percent to 21,890.86 points, but has still lost almost 6 percent so far this week.
Car makers, glass makers and pharmaceuticals led the gains, while food and mineral stocks lost.
Toyota Motor rose 2.4 percent, Subaru Corp. rose 2.9 percent, Asahi Glass rose 5.9 percent and Takeda Pharmaceutical added 1.8 percent.
Aginomoto was down 1.7 percent and Toho Zink was down 5.7 percent and the broader TOPIX index rose 0.9 percent to 1,765.69 points.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The bears managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index back to level of 7080 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Based on this, we expect that the NASDAQ index will test levels of 7352 -…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 October 2018 12:04 am2018-10-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 October 2018 11:41 pm2018-10-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:39 pm2018-10-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 17 October 2018 11:15 pm2018-10-16
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:13 pm2018-10-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 16 October 2018 11:47 pm2018-10-15
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:45 pm2018-10-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 October 2018 10:08 pm2018-10-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:05 pm2018-10-14
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15