Japans Nikkei index higher on Thursday
2018-02-08 07:34 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 116
The Nikkei average rose on Thursday as buyers looked for deals on stocks that fell heavily earlier in the week
The Nikkei fell 1.1 percent to 21,890.86 points, but has still lost almost 6 percent so far this week.
Car makers, glass makers and pharmaceuticals led the gains, while food and mineral stocks lost.
Toyota Motor rose 2.4 percent, Subaru Corp. rose 2.9 percent, Asahi Glass rose 5.9 percent and Takeda Pharmaceutical added 1.8 percent.
Aginomoto was down 1.7 percent and Toho Zink was down 5.7 percent and the broader TOPIX index rose 0.9 percent to 1,765.69 points.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway in the near-term The NASDAQ is still facing resistance around level of 6951 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to lower indicators Therefore we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will fall to level of 6851 The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 breach level 6951 to upside…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 23 May 2018 12:17 am2018-05-23
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 21 May 2018 11:15 pm2018-05-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 21 May 2018 11:10 pm2018-05-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 May 2018 01:04 pm2018-05-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 May 2018 12:52 pm2018-05-18
- SP500 Technical Analysis 17 May 2018 12:18 am2018-05-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 17 May 2018 12:15 am2018-05-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 17 May 2018 12:12 am2018-05-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 May 2018 05:39 am2018-05-15
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15