European indices start trading week in green zone
2018-02-12 08:56 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 275
European markets start the week on gains, affected by the gains in the US markets at the end of trading last Friday, where the Euro Stokes 50 index rose by 1.82% to reach levels of 3,373 points, the German DAX rose 1.63% To 12,308 levels, and the French CAC 40 index was down 1.28% at 5,143 points.
The British FTSE 100 index rose 1.13% to 7,1710 points. Chief economist Andy Haldane said the Bank of England was not rushing to raise interest rates and the rates would not return to levels seen in the past. We are very focused on inflationary developments, and we are now in front of our goal. "
"That's why we have already raised prices once." "We are not rushing to raise interest rates, and rates will not go back to past levels, but still keeping costs of living under control," he said. Is the best and most important thing we can do, within it, especially households that feel financial distress. "
Denmark's consumer price inflation fell for the fourth consecutive quarter in January, as the consumer price index rose 0.7 percent year-on-year in January, slower than the December 1.0 rise, according to statistics released by the Danish Statistics Agency on Monday. %, Moreover, this was the lowest rate of inflation since June, when prices rose 0.6 percent.
Food and non-alcoholic beverages rose 1.6 per cent a year in January, while clothing and footwear prices fell 1.3 per cent and on a monthly basis consumer prices fell by a steady 0.3 per cent in January.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6632 level like the Dow Jones, where we see a weakness in the momentum of the NASDAQ 100, and the NASDAQ 100 is not able to exceed the Bollinger's moving average line. In view of the technical indicators Both…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019 10:40 am2019-01-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019 08:52 am2019-01-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019 06:07 am2019-01-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 January 2019 06:05 am2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01