US indexes usher trading week on the variation
2018-03-05 04:14 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 144
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.17% to reach 24,705 points, while the NASDAQ index declined at the beginning of the session, to turn up again, recording gains by 0.17% to reach 6,816 points, finally the S&P 500 index gained 0.16% to reach 2,700 points.
At the level of stocks, it lost witnessed heights prompt, where record Apple shares rise by 0.07% to $ 176.50 levels, and then came the other on Facebook is a gain of 1%, to $ 178.25 levels, either Microsoft shares Posted a rise of 0.02% to reach $ 93, and finally the Amazon stock gained 0.55% to reach $ 1,500.
On the economic data level, activity in the US service sector rose slightly at a slower pace in February, according to a report released by the Supply Management Institute on Monday. ISM said its non-manufacturing index fell to 59.5 in February from 59.9 in January, Reading above 50 still indicates growth in the services sector. Economists had expected the index to fall to 59.0.
The slight drop in the index is partly due to the slower pace of job growth in the services sector, with the employment index falling to 55.0 in February from 61.6 in January, and the price index falling to 61.0 in February from 61.9 in January, Modest in the pace of price growth.
On the other hand, the new orders index rose to 64.8 in February from 62.7 in January, and the business activity index rose to 62.8 from 59.8, said Anthony Neves, head of the non-industrial business survey committee at Esm. "The non-manufacturing sector reflects the second straight month of strong growth in February."
"The drop in the employment index may prevent a stronger reading of the composite index." "The majority of respondents are still positive about business and economic conditions," he said. Last Thursday, the institute issued a separate report showing that its manufacturing activity index rose to its highest level in 14 years in February.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term the Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the resistance level of 7315 as we mentioned in the previous report as it faces resistance and selling pressure around this level to actually fall back to level of7183 trying to consolidate above this level In…
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 21 June 2018 12:47 am2018-06-21
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:45 am2018-06-21
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 June 2018 06:01 am2018-06-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:58 am2018-06-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 June 2018 01:06 am2018-06-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 June 2018 01:04 am2018-06-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 June 2018 09:54 pm2018-06-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 June 2018 09:52 pm2018-06-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 June 2018 12:19 am2018-06-14
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15