US indexes usher trading week on the variation
2018-03-05 04:14 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 59
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.17% to reach 24,705 points, while the NASDAQ index declined at the beginning of the session, to turn up again, recording gains by 0.17% to reach 6,816 points, finally the S&P 500 index gained 0.16% to reach 2,700 points.
At the level of stocks, it lost witnessed heights prompt, where record Apple shares rise by 0.07% to $ 176.50 levels, and then came the other on Facebook is a gain of 1%, to $ 178.25 levels, either Microsoft shares Posted a rise of 0.02% to reach $ 93, and finally the Amazon stock gained 0.55% to reach $ 1,500.
On the economic data level, activity in the US service sector rose slightly at a slower pace in February, according to a report released by the Supply Management Institute on Monday. ISM said its non-manufacturing index fell to 59.5 in February from 59.9 in January, Reading above 50 still indicates growth in the services sector. Economists had expected the index to fall to 59.0.
The slight drop in the index is partly due to the slower pace of job growth in the services sector, with the employment index falling to 55.0 in February from 61.6 in January, and the price index falling to 61.0 in February from 61.9 in January, Modest in the pace of price growth.
On the other hand, the new orders index rose to 64.8 in February from 62.7 in January, and the business activity index rose to 62.8 from 59.8, said Anthony Neves, head of the non-industrial business survey committee at Esm. "The non-manufacturing sector reflects the second straight month of strong growth in February."
"The drop in the employment index may prevent a stronger reading of the composite index." "The majority of respondents are still positive about business and economic conditions," he said. Last Thursday, the institute issued a separate report showing that its manufacturing activity index rose to its highest level in 14 years in February.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term The NASDAQ faces 100 resistance around 7154 and the NASDAQ is down to the 7000 level, trying to consolidate above this level In view of the technical indicators The RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to start the recovery of indicators Therefore we expect that…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 March 2018 07:10 am2018-03-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 March 2018 05:19 am2018-03-15
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 March 2018 05:13 am2018-03-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 March 2018 01:03 am2018-03-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 March 2018 01:00 am2018-03-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 March 2018 12:58 am2018-03-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 March 2018 12:51 am2018-03-13
- SP500 Technical Analysis 12 March 2018 01:02 am2018-03-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 March 2018 12:59 am2018-03-12
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15