Japanese stocks rose for a fourth straight day on Tuesday
2018-03-13 07:37 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 251
Japanese shares rose for a fourth day on Tuesday in choppy trade as a weak yen triggered buying in futures, offsetting weakness in steelmakers and automakers still battered by concerns about U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminium.
The Nikkei average gained 0.7 percent to 21,968.10 while the broader Topix added 0.6 percent to 1,751.03.
Tuesday’s winners included defensive names and domestic-demand sensitive stocks such as utility shares, food processors and drugmakers. Tokyo Gas surged 2.5 percent, Ajinomoto advanced 1.4 percent and Eisai soared 2.1 percent.
Steelmakers fell 0.3 percent, while transport equipment makers lost 0.04 percent, underperforming the overall market since the U.S. tariffs were announced on March 1.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The bears managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to retreat to the 6590 level as it faced resistance and selling pressure around the important resistance level of 7100 which pushed it back down again. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:53 pm2018-12-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 5 December 2018 11:25 pm2018-12-04
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:23 pm2018-12-04
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 4 December 2018 05:51 am2018-12-04
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 4 December 2018 05:45 am2018-12-04
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 3 December 2018 11:23 pm2018-12-02
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 3 December 2018 11:14 pm2018-12-02
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 30 November 2018 07:46 am2018-11-30
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 30 November 2018 07:43 am2018-11-30
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15