Japanese stocks rose for a fourth straight day on Tuesday
2018-03-13 07:37 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 195
Japanese shares rose for a fourth day on Tuesday in choppy trade as a weak yen triggered buying in futures, offsetting weakness in steelmakers and automakers still battered by concerns about U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminium.
The Nikkei average gained 0.7 percent to 21,968.10 while the broader Topix added 0.6 percent to 1,751.03.
Tuesday’s winners included defensive names and domestic-demand sensitive stocks such as utility shares, food processors and drugmakers. Tokyo Gas surged 2.5 percent, Ajinomoto advanced 1.4 percent and Eisai soared 2.1 percent.
Steelmakers fell 0.3 percent, while transport equipment makers lost 0.04 percent, underperforming the overall market since the U.S. tariffs were announced on March 1.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the level of 7595 as it faced selling pressures and resistance to push it back to the level of 7516 trying to consolidate the top of the ascending trend line sub In view of the technical…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 24 September 2018 10:26 pm2018-09-23
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 21 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 September 2018 11:25 pm2018-09-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 September 2018 11:23 pm2018-09-18
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 September 2018 11:40 pm2018-09-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 September 2018 11:38 pm2018-09-17
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15