Japanese stocks rose for a fourth straight day on Tuesday
2018-03-13 07:37 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 25
Japanese shares rose for a fourth day on Tuesday in choppy trade as a weak yen triggered buying in futures, offsetting weakness in steelmakers and automakers still battered by concerns about U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminium.
The Nikkei average gained 0.7 percent to 21,968.10 while the broader Topix added 0.6 percent to 1,751.03.
Tuesday’s winners included defensive names and domestic-demand sensitive stocks such as utility shares, food processors and drugmakers. Tokyo Gas surged 2.5 percent, Ajinomoto advanced 1.4 percent and Eisai soared 2.1 percent.
Steelmakers fell 0.3 percent, while transport equipment makers lost 0.04 percent, underperforming the overall market since the U.S. tariffs were announced on March 1.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term The NASDAQ faces 100 resistance around 7154 and the NASDAQ is down to the 7000 level, trying to consolidate above this level In view of the technical indicators The RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to start the recovery of indicators Therefore we expect that…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 March 2018 07:10 am2018-03-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 March 2018 05:19 am2018-03-15
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 March 2018 05:13 am2018-03-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 March 2018 01:03 am2018-03-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 March 2018 01:00 am2018-03-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 March 2018 12:58 am2018-03-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 March 2018 12:51 am2018-03-13
- SP500 Technical Analysis 12 March 2018 01:02 am2018-03-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 March 2018 12:59 am2018-03-12
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15