Japanese stocks rose for a fourth straight day on Tuesday
2018-03-13 07:37 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 134
Japanese shares rose for a fourth day on Tuesday in choppy trade as a weak yen triggered buying in futures, offsetting weakness in steelmakers and automakers still battered by concerns about U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminium.
The Nikkei average gained 0.7 percent to 21,968.10 while the broader Topix added 0.6 percent to 1,751.03.
Tuesday’s winners included defensive names and domestic-demand sensitive stocks such as utility shares, food processors and drugmakers. Tokyo Gas surged 2.5 percent, Ajinomoto advanced 1.4 percent and Eisai soared 2.1 percent.
Steelmakers fell 0.3 percent, while transport equipment makers lost 0.04 percent, underperforming the overall market since the U.S. tariffs were announced on March 1.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term the Purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the resistance level of 7315 as we mentioned in the previous report as it faces resistance and selling pressure around this level to actually fall back to level of7183 trying to consolidate above this level In…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 25 June 2018 10:07 pm2018-06-24
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 22 June 2018 01:49 am2018-06-22
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 22 June 2018 01:44 am2018-06-22
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 21 June 2018 12:47 am2018-06-21
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 21 June 2018 12:45 am2018-06-21
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 June 2018 06:01 am2018-06-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 June 2018 05:58 am2018-06-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 June 2018 01:06 am2018-06-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 June 2018 01:04 am2018-06-19
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15