Japanese stocks rose on Thursday morning
2018-04-05 03:31 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 250
Japanese stocks rose on Thursday morning after Wall Street bounced back from a sell-off triggered by an escalating U.S.-China trade spat.
The Nikkei jumped 1.7 percent to 21,680.83 in midmorning trade, trading above its 200-day moving average of 21,343.43.
Wall Street bounced from an initial sell-off on Wednesday, as fears of a trade war between the United States and China eased somewhat after President Donald Trump’s economic adviser Larry Kudlow said the administration was in “negotiation” with China, and not engaged in a trade war.
The broader Topix advanced 1.2 percent to 1,726.28, with 30 of its 33 subsectors rising.
Precision machinery makers, drugmakers and real estate companies outperformed. Terumo Corp rallied 4.3 percent, Canon Inc rose 2.2 percent, Chugai Pharmaceutical advanced 4.3 percent and Eisai gained 3.7 percent, while Mitsubishi Estate climbed 2.5 percent.
Soy sauce maker Kikkoman Corp jumped more than 3 percent on hopes of lower import cost.
Soybean prices tumbled 2.2 percent, after China announced plans to impose import duties on key U.S. imports including soybeans, beef and corn in retaliation for U.S. proposals to impose tariffs on $50 billion in Chinese goods
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around levels of 6864-6903, retreating downside to hit the NASDAQ 100 to the support level of 6644 forming a positive candlestick pattern. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery. Accordingly, we…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 December 2018 01:09 pm2018-12-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 December 2018 12:45 am2018-12-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:43 am2018-12-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 December 2018 12:23 am2018-12-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:20 am2018-12-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 December 2018 05:41 am2018-12-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:39 am2018-12-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 December 2018 08:55 pm2018-12-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:53 pm2018-12-09
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15