Japanese stocks rose on Thursday morning
2018-04-05 03:31 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 45
Japanese stocks rose on Thursday morning after Wall Street bounced back from a sell-off triggered by an escalating U.S.-China trade spat.
The Nikkei jumped 1.7 percent to 21,680.83 in midmorning trade, trading above its 200-day moving average of 21,343.43.
Wall Street bounced from an initial sell-off on Wednesday, as fears of a trade war between the United States and China eased somewhat after President Donald Trump’s economic adviser Larry Kudlow said the administration was in “negotiation” with China, and not engaged in a trade war.
The broader Topix advanced 1.2 percent to 1,726.28, with 30 of its 33 subsectors rising.
Precision machinery makers, drugmakers and real estate companies outperformed. Terumo Corp rallied 4.3 percent, Canon Inc rose 2.2 percent, Chugai Pharmaceutical advanced 4.3 percent and Eisai gained 3.7 percent, while Mitsubishi Estate climbed 2.5 percent.
Soy sauce maker Kikkoman Corp jumped more than 3 percent on hopes of lower import cost.
Soybean prices tumbled 2.2 percent, after China announced plans to impose import duties on key U.S. imports including soybeans, beef and corn in retaliation for U.S. proposals to impose tariffs on $50 billion in Chinese goods
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears were able to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index as the NASDAQ index retreated to level of 6640, forming a positive candlestick pattern but it still facing resistance around level of 6709 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 24 April 2018 12:29 am2018-04-24
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 23 April 2018 10:43 pm2018-04-22
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 23 April 2018 10:41 pm2018-04-22
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 April 2018 05:47 am2018-04-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 April 2018 05:37 am2018-04-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 April 2018 12:18 am2018-04-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 April 2018 12:16 am2018-04-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 April 2018 02:19 am2018-04-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 April 2018 02:08 am2018-04-18
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15