Japanese stocks end the week higher by nearly 1 percent
2018-04-06 06:35 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 136
Japanese stocks were volatile Friday morning as the yen rose as a safe haven after US President Donald Trump warned against increasing tariffs on China as the trade dispute between the two countries drove investors away.
The Nikkei rose 0.1 percent to 21,677.72 in mid-trade, the index rose 0.8 percent so far, and the broader Topix was up at 1,724.20.
Where trade tensions returned to the forefront after Trump said late on Thursday that he had instructed US trade officials to study $ 100 billion in additional tariffs on China, keeping the trade dispute between the two world economic superpowers.
US stocks futures fell on the latest news as investors worried about the devastating impact of a global trade war between the United States and China on world trade and economic growth.
In Asian trading, the dollar fell 0.2 percent to 107.15, down from a one-month high of 107.49 yen hit on Thursday.
"The market is struggling to understand what is happening with trade issues between the US and China," said Hikaru Sato, senior technical analyst at Daiwa Securities. "It is difficult to make investment decisions when news related to this issue appears during Asian trading hours, so investors are reluctant to trade."
Markets also focus on US job data indicators and comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell later on Friday.
Technology shares lost ground with Advantest Corp 2.8 percent and TDK Corp down 0.8 percent.
Shares of Seven & i Holdings rose more than 4 per cent after the company expected a 6 per cent increase in operating profit to 415 billion yen in the fiscal year ending February 2019, the eighth consecutive year of record profit
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break the resistance level around 7315 levels to reach the level of 7380 where it faced resistance and selling pressure pushed it to retreat In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 July 2018 11:14 pm2018-07-18
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 July 2018 11:36 pm2018-07-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 July 2018 11:35 pm2018-07-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 17 July 2018 12:09 am2018-07-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 17 July 2018 12:06 am2018-07-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 16 July 2018 10:30 pm2018-07-15
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 July 2018 10:26 pm2018-07-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 July 2018 12:36 am2018-07-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 July 2018 12:34 am2018-07-13
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15