Japanese stocks rise in early trading
2018-04-09 06:29 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 63
Japanese stocks rebounded from the previous session's low and rose on Monday, boosted by defensive stocks. The Nikkei ended 0.5 percent higher at 21,678.26, after losing 0.36 percent on Friday.
While fears of a continuing US-China trade dispute persisted, a surge in US equities in the future after Friday's sharp drop on Wall Street helped calm sentiment at the moment.
Volume on the Tokyo Stock Exchange was 1.26 billion yen, compared with an average of 1.38 billion yen in the past 30 days. There were 160 stocks in the Nikkei index versus 58 losers.
The Topix index rose 0.38 per cent to 1,725.88, with 24 of the 33 sub-sectors rising. Sub-sectors of defense stocks, made up of companies that derive a large part of their profits from the domestic market, performed well.
The winners were the ones led by food, fish, forestry, paper, pulp and medicines. On the other hand, oil, coal and mining products performed less than performance
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears were able to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index as the NASDAQ index retreated to level of 6640, forming a positive candlestick pattern but it still facing resistance around level of 6709 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 24 April 2018 12:29 am2018-04-24
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 23 April 2018 10:43 pm2018-04-22
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 23 April 2018 10:41 pm2018-04-22
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 April 2018 05:47 am2018-04-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 April 2018 05:37 am2018-04-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 April 2018 12:18 am2018-04-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 April 2018 12:16 am2018-04-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 April 2018 02:19 am2018-04-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 April 2018 02:08 am2018-04-18
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15