Japanese stocks rise in early trading
2018-04-09 06:29 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 201
Japanese stocks rebounded from the previous session's low and rose on Monday, boosted by defensive stocks. The Nikkei ended 0.5 percent higher at 21,678.26, after losing 0.36 percent on Friday.
While fears of a continuing US-China trade dispute persisted, a surge in US equities in the future after Friday's sharp drop on Wall Street helped calm sentiment at the moment.
Volume on the Tokyo Stock Exchange was 1.26 billion yen, compared with an average of 1.38 billion yen in the past 30 days. There were 160 stocks in the Nikkei index versus 58 losers.
The Topix index rose 0.38 per cent to 1,725.88, with 24 of the 33 sub-sectors rising. Sub-sectors of defense stocks, made up of companies that derive a large part of their profits from the domestic market, performed well.
The winners were the ones led by food, fish, forestry, paper, pulp and medicines. On the other hand, oil, coal and mining products performed less than performance
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the level of 7595 as it faced selling pressures and resistance to push it back to the level of 7516 trying to consolidate the top of the ascending trend line sub In view of the technical…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 24 September 2018 10:26 pm2018-09-23
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 21 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 September 2018 11:25 pm2018-09-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 September 2018 11:23 pm2018-09-18
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 September 2018 11:40 pm2018-09-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 September 2018 11:38 pm2018-09-17
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15