Japanese stocks fell for the first time in three days on Wednesday
2018-04-11 07:04 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 46
Japanese stocks fell for the first time in three days on Wednesday after a strong rally the previous day and the broader TOPIX index fell 0.4 percent to 1,725.30
The Nikkei ended 0.5 percent lower at 21,687.10, after rising over the past two days. The market, together with a group of global risk assets, held a strong session on Tuesday after Chinese President Xi Jinping helped ease concerns about the US-China trade war.
Investors have been closely watching discussions between US President Donald Trump and Western allies over possible military action on a suspected gas attack on Saturday in Syria at the request of President Bashar al-Assad.
Retail stocks fell after retail retailer J.Front Retailing fell 9.3 percent after forecast earnings for the current fiscal year without market expectations. Takashimaya fell 3.3 percent.
Food stocks fell, with Kikkoman down 3.6 per cent and Asahi falling 2.2 per cent.
Softbank Corp., the majority shareholder of Sprint Corp, rose 3.5 percent after sources said Sprint had resumed talks to merge with US company T-Mobile.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears were able to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index as the NASDAQ index retreated to level of 6640, forming a positive candlestick pattern but it still facing resistance around level of 6709 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 24 April 2018 12:29 am2018-04-24
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 23 April 2018 10:43 pm2018-04-22
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 23 April 2018 10:41 pm2018-04-22
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 April 2018 05:47 am2018-04-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 April 2018 05:37 am2018-04-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 April 2018 12:18 am2018-04-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 April 2018 12:16 am2018-04-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 April 2018 02:19 am2018-04-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 April 2018 02:08 am2018-04-18
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15