Japans Nikkei finished trading lower on Monday
2018-05-07 07:30 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 132
Japan's Nikkei ended lower on Monday as hopes for the central bank to buy traded funds and weakness in the financial sector hit by falling US earnings.
The Nikkei ended a slight change at 22,467.16 after trading in negative territory in early deals, and the broader Topix index gained 0.1 percent to 1,773.18 points.
"At the top of these hopes of buying the ETF for the BOJ, retail investors have been chasing small stocks," said Shihiro Ota, general manager of investment research at SMBC Nikko Securities.
The market was volatile in morning trading after opening up as investors returning from the Golden Week holiday did not find a surprise from the Fed meeting on Wednesday. Japanese markets closed Wednesday to Friday.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term The bears were able to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to break the support level of 7366 down In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the oversold area Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ100 will …
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 August 2018 11:10 pm2018-08-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 August 2018 11:11 pm2018-08-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 August 2018 11:10 pm2018-08-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 August 2018 11:22 pm2018-08-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 August 2018 11:20 pm2018-08-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 13 August 2018 09:29 pm2018-08-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 August 2018 09:27 pm2018-08-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 August 2018 11:15 pm2018-08-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 August 2018 11:12 pm2018-08-08
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15