Japans Nikkei finished trading lower on Monday
2018-05-07 07:30 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 173
Japan's Nikkei ended lower on Monday as hopes for the central bank to buy traded funds and weakness in the financial sector hit by falling US earnings.
The Nikkei ended a slight change at 22,467.16 after trading in negative territory in early deals, and the broader Topix index gained 0.1 percent to 1,773.18 points.
"At the top of these hopes of buying the ETF for the BOJ, retail investors have been chasing small stocks," said Shihiro Ota, general manager of investment research at SMBC Nikko Securities.
The market was volatile in morning trading after opening up as investors returning from the Golden Week holiday did not find a surprise from the Fed meeting on Wednesday. Japanese markets closed Wednesday to Friday.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The bears managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index back to level of 7080 In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Based on this, we expect that the NASDAQ index will test levels of 7352 -…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 October 2018 12:04 am2018-10-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 October 2018 11:41 pm2018-10-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 October 2018 11:39 pm2018-10-17
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 17 October 2018 11:15 pm2018-10-16
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 17 October 2018 11:13 pm2018-10-16
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 16 October 2018 11:47 pm2018-10-15
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:45 pm2018-10-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 October 2018 10:08 pm2018-10-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:05 pm2018-10-14
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15