European stocks rose on Friday as investors prepared to apply US and Chinese tariffs
2018-07-06 08:49 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 88
US President Donald Trump said the United States may seek tariffs on more than 500 billion US dollars of Chinese goods over the total amount of goods imported by the United States from China last year,
The dollar traded flat against the yen after the FOMC minutes in June and before the monthly job report was released later in the day, while flat oil prices traded slightly higher against the US government data which showed an unexpected jump in the US economy. Crude Oil Inventories.
In economic publications, UK employment was moderate at the end of the second quarter, and the jobs report published by IHS Markit and the Employment and Employment Union showed earlier in the day.
Staff appointments rose significantly in May, but the pace of expansion was the weakest in eight months. Temporary bills expand at the weakest rate in three months.
Overnight, US stocks closed on a large rally, led by gains in technology and health care companies and reports on the activity of private sector services and employment painted a positive image of the economy.
The Dow rose 0.8 percent as markets reopened after the Independence Day holiday. The Nasdaq rose 1.1 percent and the S & P 500 gained 0.9 percent.
European markets ended Thursday's session in the positive territory with German factory orders and car makers stepped up hopes of easing Trump's tariff threat.
The Stoxx European 600 index rose 0.4 percent. German DAX rose 1.2 percent, France's CAC 40 gained 0.9 percent and FTSE 100 in the United Kingdom rose 0.4 percent.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the level of 7595 as it faced selling pressures and resistance to push it back to the level of 7516 trying to consolidate the top of the ascending trend line sub In view of the technical…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 24 September 2018 10:26 pm2018-09-23
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 21 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 September 2018 11:25 pm2018-09-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 September 2018 11:23 pm2018-09-18
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 September 2018 11:40 pm2018-09-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 September 2018 11:38 pm2018-09-17
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15