European markets opened on gains during Tuesdays trading
2018-07-10 08:04 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 144
European stocks opened higher on Tuesday as traders bet on a full-scale trade war between the United States and its trading partners.
Asian stocks rose broadly for the third day in a row and oil continued gains on Monday on mounting concerns about a possible supply shortfall, while the dollar index remained flat in Asian trade.
Gold prices rose amid geopolitical tensions after US President Donald Trump said Beijing might seek to derail efforts to denuclearize North Korea.
The pound rose against the dollar after falling on Monday as the departure of two key EU ministers raised concerns about the "difficult Brexit."
European Central Bank policy-maker Ewald Nowotny warned that Britain's faltering exit from the EU could hurt economic growth in the eurozone.
Elsewhere in Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel signed a series of economic cooperation agreements with the Chinese prime minister, saying the two countries are committed to multilateralism and a rule-based global trading system.
US stocks rose for a third straight session on Monday as economic optimism helped investors shrug off trade war fears. The Dow Jones rose 1.3 percent, while the S & P 500 and the Nasdaq rose 0.9 percent each.
European markets also closed strongly in the positive territory on Monday after positive data from the US, Germany and France.
The European Stoxx 600 index rose 0.6 percent. German DAX and France's CAC 40 gained 0.4 percent, while the FTSE 100 rose 0.9 percent.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The NASDAQ 100 faced resistance and selling pressure around the 7210 level to retreat to the 6979 level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test level of …
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:26 pm2018-11-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 November 2018 11:08 pm2018-11-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:06 pm2018-11-08
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 November 2018 11:28 pm2018-11-07
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:26 pm2018-11-07
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 7 November 2018 11:32 pm2018-11-06
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 7 November 2018 11:30 pm2018-11-06
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 6 November 2018 11:01 pm2018-11-05
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 6 November 2018 10:59 pm2018-11-05
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15