European stocks were under selling pressure on Wednesday after the United States announced new tariffs
2018-07-11 08:30 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 169
European stocks were under pressure on Wednesday after the United States announced it would impose a 10 percent tariff on additional Chinese imports worth $ 200 billion in an escalating trade conflict between the world's two largest economies.
Investors are now preparing to avenge Beijing. "The surge of large-scale tariffs will inevitably destroy China-US trade," Assistant Trade Minister Li Qin Gang told a forum in Beijing.
Asian markets are on a large-scale decline, with record indexes in China, Hong Kong and Japan falling by 1-2 percent.
US Treasuries rose and the dollar rose against the yuan as oil prices fell after the United States said it would consider requests from some countries to exempt it from Iranian sanctions.
Overnight, US stocks closed higher for the fourth day in a row with strong quarterly results for giant beverage company Pepsi Cola and helped investors shrug off trade concerns.
The Dow rose 0.6 percent and the S&P 500 gained 0.4 percent to its best close in five months while the Nasdaq Composite Index rose marginally.
European markets rose for a sixth consecutive day on Tuesday as investors looked for a strong quarterly earnings season.
The Stoxx European 600 index rose 0.4 percent. Germany's DAX rose 0.5 percent, France's CAC 40 gained 0.7 percent and the FTSE 100 rose 0.1 percent.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6903 level and the trend is bearish after breaking the 6903 level down. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the oversold, area and weakness of…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 November 2018 11:14 pm2018-11-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 November 2018 11:29 pm2018-11-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 November 2018 11:27 pm2018-11-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 November 2018 09:29 pm2018-11-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:26 pm2018-11-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 November 2018 11:08 pm2018-11-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:06 pm2018-11-08
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 November 2018 11:28 pm2018-11-07
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:26 pm2018-11-07
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15