US stocks rose in mid trade on Wednesday
2018-08-08 03:48 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 82
US stocks rose in midday trading on Wednesday, and there are no clear incentives for investors. Asian stocks ended mixed, while European stocks are trading lower.
At 7.45 am Eastern Time, Dow Jones futures rose by 6.00 points, S & P 500 futures were up 0.25 points and Nasdaq 100 futures were down 3.75 points.
US stocks ended higher Tuesday. The Dow Jones was up 126.73 points, or 0.5 percent, to 25,628.91, and the Nasdaq rose 23.99 points, or 0.3 percent, to 7888.66. The S & P 500 rose 8.05 points, or 0.3 percent, to 28,858.
On the economic front, Richmond Fed Chairman Richard Tom Barkan will speak to public questions and answers, followed by a separate question and answer in the media at 8.45am.
The Energy Information Administration will issue the EIA Oil Status Report for the week at 10:30 Eastern Time. The previous week, crude oil inventories were 3.8 million barrels. Gasoline inventories fell 2.5 million barrels.
In the corporate sector, Boston Scientific Corp. announced an agreement to acquire Veniti, Inc. Which developed and expanded the Vici venous stent system to treat venous occlusion.
Boston Scientific has been investing in Veniti since 2016 and currently owns 25 percent of the company. The transaction price consists of the remaining $ 108 million in cash in advance, in addition to payments of up to $ 52 million, subject to approval by the US Food and Drug Administration of the VICI support system.
Asian stock markets ended mixed on Tuesday. Chinese market fell. The Shanghai Composite Index ended down 35.30 points, or 1.27 percent, at 2,744.07.
The Japanese market fell slightly. The Nikkei was down 18.43 points, or 0.08 percent, at 22,644.31.
The Australian market ended modestly. The S & P / ASX 200 index gained 14.60 points, or 0.23 percent, to 6268.50. The broader All Ordinaries index was at 6,354.90 points, or 14.10 points, or 0.22 percent.
European stocks are trading higher. The French CAC 40 index added 1.76 points, or 0.03%. The German DAX is up 31.22 points or 0.25%. The FTSE 100 is up 63.52 points or 0.82% and the Swiss market index is down 26.39 points or 0.29%
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to penetrate the level of 7117 higher In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test level of 7211 again The…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:05 pm2018-10-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 October 2018 11:50 pm2018-10-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 October 2018 11:48 pm2018-10-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 October 2018 05:48 am2018-10-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 October 2018 05:40 am2018-10-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 October 2018 05:29 am2018-10-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 October 2018 05:27 am2018-10-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 October 2018 11:15 pm2018-10-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 October 2018 11:13 pm2018-10-08
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15