Asian markets are trading in the green zone as the United States seeks new talks with China
2018-09-13 06:41 am | Resource: News | No Views : 149
Most Asian markets traded in the Green Zone on Thursday after it said the United States had proposed a new round of trade talks with China.
Food prices in New Zealand fell by 0.5% in August
On data, food prices in New Zealand fell by 0.5 per cent per month in August, the New Zealand Statistics Service said on Thursday, while seasonally adjusted food prices fell 0.8 per cent.
- Individually, fruit and vegetable prices fell 2.1 percent (down 4.6 percent after seasonal adjustment), while prices of meat, poultry and fish fell 1.4 percent and grocery prices rose 0.5 percent (up 0.9 after seasonal adjustment).
- Also, the prices of non-alcoholic beverages fell by 1.9 percent and restaurant meals and food prices rose 0.1 percent.
- On an annualized basis, food prices fell by 0.1 percent in August.
- At the individual level, prices of fruits and vegetables declined by 6.5 per cent, while prices of meat, poultry and fish declined by 0.9 per cent and food prices rose by 0.1 per cent.
- Prices of non-alcoholic beverages rose by 3.2 per cent and restaurant meals and edible food prices increased by 2.9 per cent. Broccoli prices fell by 27 per cent in August and 32 per cent this year, Monthly and annual food prices.
- The average price of 350 grams of broccoli was NZ $ 2.09 in August 2018, down 77 cents from July. It was also about a third less than last year when prices reached NZ $ 3.09 per president in August 2017.
Australian Unemployment Rate Stable at 5.3%
Australia's unemployment rate was at a seasonally adjusted 5.3 percent in August, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said on Thursday. This was in line with expectations and unchanged from the previous month.
The Australian economy added 44,000 jobs in August, beating expectations for an increase of 18,000 following the loss of 3,900 jobs in July. The participation rate rose to 65.7 percent, beating expectations at 65.6 percent, up from 65.5 percent the previous month.
Asian stocks trading
- The Nikkei 225 was trading 1.02% in the Green Zone at 3:43 CET. Central Europe.
- The Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.76% at 4:07 CET, and the Shenzhen Composite Index rose 0.65% at the same time.
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index gained 1.77% at 4:08 am.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index rose 0.15% at 3:49 CET.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 index fell 0.53% at 4:09 am CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6632 level like the Dow Jones, where we see a weakness in the momentum of the NASDAQ 100, and the NASDAQ 100 is not able to exceed the Bollinger's moving average line. In view of the technical indicators Both…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019 10:40 am2019-01-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019 08:52 am2019-01-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019 06:07 am2019-01-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 January 2019 06:05 am2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01