Asian markets are mixed after the release of China data
2018-09-14 06:43 am | Resource: News | No Views : 158
Asian markets were mixed on Friday after Chinese economic data as investors watched the US-China trade war
Chinese industrial production rose 6.1% year-on-year
China's industrial output rose 6.1 percent year-on-year in August, slightly higher than the 6 percent increase in the previous month, the country's national statistics office said on Friday. Looking at annual activity data to date, industrial output rose 6.5%, slightly weaker than last month's reading of 6.6%.
In August, the manufacturing sector expanded 6.1% yoy. Mining increased by 2%, while production and supply of electricity, thermal energy, gas and water grew by 9.9%. The value added of the government's holding companies increased by 5.6% year-on-year, while collective group production fell by 1.2%. The shareholding companies rose 6.4 percent, while companies financed by foreign investors or investors from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan increased 4.9 percent.
New industrial products grew rapidly and from January to August the production of new power cars, industrial robots and integrated circuits grew 56%, 19.4% and 13.4% year-on-year.
Chinese retail sales rose 9% yoy in August
China's retail sales rose 9% year-on-year in August to 3,154.2 billion yuan, according to a statement issued by the country's National Bureau of Statistics on Friday. The observed data showed a faster increase of 0.2 percentage points and grew compared with the figure in the previous month of 8.8%. The rate of increase to date is 9.3% compared to August 2017, a figure that has not changed compared to the previous month.
Retail sales in urban areas totaled 2716.9 billion yuan, up 8.8 percent year-on-year, while rural retail sales totaled 437.3 billion yuan, up 10.2 percent in August from the same month in 2017. Sales of services grew 9.7 percent, while Commodity sales increased 8.9% YoY. From January to August of 2018, online retail sales rose 28.2% to 5,119.5 billion yuan.
The greenback was down 0.04% against the yen, at 111.8730 at 4:33 am
Asian stocks are trading
- The Nikkei 225 was trading 0.91% in the green zone at 4:12 am CET. Europe.
- The Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.15% at 3:33 CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 0.23% at the same time.
- The Hong Kong Hang Seng Index was up 0.73% at 3:35 am CET.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index rose 1.33% at 4:15 am.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 rose 0.63% at 4:36 am CET.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01