Asian markets are mixed after the release of China data
2018-09-14 06:43 am | Resource: News | No Views : 114
Asian markets were mixed on Friday after Chinese economic data as investors watched the US-China trade war
Chinese industrial production rose 6.1% year-on-year
China's industrial output rose 6.1 percent year-on-year in August, slightly higher than the 6 percent increase in the previous month, the country's national statistics office said on Friday. Looking at annual activity data to date, industrial output rose 6.5%, slightly weaker than last month's reading of 6.6%.
In August, the manufacturing sector expanded 6.1% yoy. Mining increased by 2%, while production and supply of electricity, thermal energy, gas and water grew by 9.9%. The value added of the government's holding companies increased by 5.6% year-on-year, while collective group production fell by 1.2%. The shareholding companies rose 6.4 percent, while companies financed by foreign investors or investors from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan increased 4.9 percent.
New industrial products grew rapidly and from January to August the production of new power cars, industrial robots and integrated circuits grew 56%, 19.4% and 13.4% year-on-year.
Chinese retail sales rose 9% yoy in August
China's retail sales rose 9% year-on-year in August to 3,154.2 billion yuan, according to a statement issued by the country's National Bureau of Statistics on Friday. The observed data showed a faster increase of 0.2 percentage points and grew compared with the figure in the previous month of 8.8%. The rate of increase to date is 9.3% compared to August 2017, a figure that has not changed compared to the previous month.
Retail sales in urban areas totaled 2716.9 billion yuan, up 8.8 percent year-on-year, while rural retail sales totaled 437.3 billion yuan, up 10.2 percent in August from the same month in 2017. Sales of services grew 9.7 percent, while Commodity sales increased 8.9% YoY. From January to August of 2018, online retail sales rose 28.2% to 5,119.5 billion yuan.
The greenback was down 0.04% against the yen, at 111.8730 at 4:33 am
Asian stocks are trading
- The Nikkei 225 was trading 0.91% in the green zone at 4:12 am CET. Europe.
- The Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.15% at 3:33 CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 0.23% at the same time.
- The Hong Kong Hang Seng Index was up 0.73% at 3:35 am CET.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index rose 1.33% at 4:15 am.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 rose 0.63% at 4:36 am CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6632 level like the Dow Jones, where we see a weakness in the momentum of the NASDAQ 100, and the NASDAQ 100 is not able to exceed the Bollinger's moving average line. In view of the technical indicators Both…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019 10:40 am2019-01-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019 08:52 am2019-01-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019 06:07 am2019-01-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 January 2019 06:05 am2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01