Asian markets are mixed after the release of China data
2018-09-14 06:43 am | Resource: News | No Views : 34
Asian markets were mixed on Friday after Chinese economic data as investors watched the US-China trade war
Chinese industrial production rose 6.1% year-on-year
China's industrial output rose 6.1 percent year-on-year in August, slightly higher than the 6 percent increase in the previous month, the country's national statistics office said on Friday. Looking at annual activity data to date, industrial output rose 6.5%, slightly weaker than last month's reading of 6.6%.
In August, the manufacturing sector expanded 6.1% yoy. Mining increased by 2%, while production and supply of electricity, thermal energy, gas and water grew by 9.9%. The value added of the government's holding companies increased by 5.6% year-on-year, while collective group production fell by 1.2%. The shareholding companies rose 6.4 percent, while companies financed by foreign investors or investors from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan increased 4.9 percent.
New industrial products grew rapidly and from January to August the production of new power cars, industrial robots and integrated circuits grew 56%, 19.4% and 13.4% year-on-year.
Chinese retail sales rose 9% yoy in August
China's retail sales rose 9% year-on-year in August to 3,154.2 billion yuan, according to a statement issued by the country's National Bureau of Statistics on Friday. The observed data showed a faster increase of 0.2 percentage points and grew compared with the figure in the previous month of 8.8%. The rate of increase to date is 9.3% compared to August 2017, a figure that has not changed compared to the previous month.
Retail sales in urban areas totaled 2716.9 billion yuan, up 8.8 percent year-on-year, while rural retail sales totaled 437.3 billion yuan, up 10.2 percent in August from the same month in 2017. Sales of services grew 9.7 percent, while Commodity sales increased 8.9% YoY. From January to August of 2018, online retail sales rose 28.2% to 5,119.5 billion yuan.
The greenback was down 0.04% against the yen, at 111.8730 at 4:33 am
Asian stocks are trading
- The Nikkei 225 was trading 0.91% in the green zone at 4:12 am CET. Europe.
- The Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.15% at 3:33 CET.
- While the Shenzhen Composite Index fell 0.23% at the same time.
- The Hong Kong Hang Seng Index was up 0.73% at 3:35 am CET.
- South Korea's Kospi Composite Index rose 1.33% at 4:15 am.
- The Australian S & P / ASX 200 rose 0.63% at 4:36 am CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the level of 7595 as it faced selling pressures and resistance to push it back to the level of 7516 trying to consolidate the top of the ascending trend line sub In view of the technical…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 24 September 2018 10:26 pm2018-09-23
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 21 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-20
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 21 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-20
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 20 September 2018 11:15 pm2018-09-19
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 20 September 2018 11:13 pm2018-09-19
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 19 September 2018 11:25 pm2018-09-18
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 19 September 2018 11:23 pm2018-09-18
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 18 September 2018 11:40 pm2018-09-17
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 18 September 2018 11:38 pm2018-09-17
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15