European stocks open higher amid European data
2018-09-14 08:18 am | Resource: News | No Views : 109
European stocks opened higher on Friday as investors eagerly awaited a new round of trade negotiations between the United States and China. Yesterday, Turkey raised the benchmark interest rate to 24% to support the lira, while the European Central Bank and the Bank of England decided to leave interest rates unchanged. On the data front, market watchers were waiting for a report on the EU trade balance.
China's unilateral foreign minister obstructs global stability
Speaking in Beijing after meeting French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Derrion on Friday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said conditions in international relations were becoming more "complex and volatile". The Chinese official said that his country always supports free trade with the World Trade Organization (WTO) in essence. Wang said Beijing is ready to work with France to safeguard multilateralism and improve global stability.
"France is committed to multilateralism" and is ready to work with China to "strengthen the multilateral international system," Lu Drayan said.
Earlier, spokesman of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce Gao Feng said a new round of trade negotiations with the United States was being discussed, and he hoped that there would be no further escalation in the trade war between the two countries.
European Stocks Open
The FTSE 100 was up 0.37%, with the share of Sier PLC up 2.21%.
The DAX rose 0.36%. Infineon Technologies AG gained 2.45%.
The CAC 40 index started up 0.41% in the Green Zone. STMicroelectronics was the best performer, rising 1.92%.
The euro rose 0.1% against the dollar to hit 1.17016 at 9:03 CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6632 level like the Dow Jones, where we see a weakness in the momentum of the NASDAQ 100, and the NASDAQ 100 is not able to exceed the Bollinger's moving average line. In view of the technical indicators Both…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 January 2019 11:33 pm2019-01-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 14 January 2019 11:57 pm2019-01-13
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 14 January 2019 11:47 pm2019-01-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 january 2019 11:05 am2019-01-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 January 2019 10:25 am2019-01-10
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 january 2019 10:40 am2019-01-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 January 2019 08:52 am2019-01-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 january 2019 06:07 am2019-01-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 January 2019 06:05 am2019-01-08
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01