European stocks open higher amid European data
2018-09-14 08:18 am | Resource: News | No Views : 68
European stocks opened higher on Friday as investors eagerly awaited a new round of trade negotiations between the United States and China. Yesterday, Turkey raised the benchmark interest rate to 24% to support the lira, while the European Central Bank and the Bank of England decided to leave interest rates unchanged. On the data front, market watchers were waiting for a report on the EU trade balance.
China's unilateral foreign minister obstructs global stability
Speaking in Beijing after meeting French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Derrion on Friday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said conditions in international relations were becoming more "complex and volatile". The Chinese official said that his country always supports free trade with the World Trade Organization (WTO) in essence. Wang said Beijing is ready to work with France to safeguard multilateralism and improve global stability.
"France is committed to multilateralism" and is ready to work with China to "strengthen the multilateral international system," Lu Drayan said.
Earlier, spokesman of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce Gao Feng said a new round of trade negotiations with the United States was being discussed, and he hoped that there would be no further escalation in the trade war between the two countries.
European Stocks Open
The FTSE 100 was up 0.37%, with the share of Sier PLC up 2.21%.
The DAX rose 0.36%. Infineon Technologies AG gained 2.45%.
The CAC 40 index started up 0.41% in the Green Zone. STMicroelectronics was the best performer, rising 1.92%.
The euro rose 0.1% against the dollar to hit 1.17016 at 9:03 CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The NASDAQ 100 faced resistance and selling pressure around the 7210 level to retreat to the 6979 level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test level of …
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 November 2018 09:26 pm2018-11-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 9 November 2018 11:08 pm2018-11-08
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 9 November 2018 11:06 pm2018-11-08
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 8 November 2018 11:28 pm2018-11-07
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 8 November 2018 11:26 pm2018-11-07
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 7 November 2018 11:32 pm2018-11-06
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 7 November 2018 11:30 pm2018-11-06
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 6 November 2018 11:01 pm2018-11-05
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 6 November 2018 10:59 pm2018-11-05
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15