Asian markets are rising after a record close in the US
2018-09-21 06:40 am | Resource: News | No Views : 68
Markets in Asia jumped on Friday as Chinese and Japanese indexes rose more than 1%, following a positive sentiment from the US as the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S & P 500 closed higher. At the same time, Japanese data showed a rise in both manufacturing and consumer prices. On Thursday, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was re-elected leader of the country's Liberal Democratic Party.
Japanese industry activity unchanged in July
There was no change in Japan's manufacturing activity in July compared to the previous month, according to seasonally adjusted terms, according to a report released by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry on Friday. In June, activity fell 0.8% from the previous month.
The construction industry saw the worst fall of 0.6% on a monthly basis, while industrial production and industrial activity fell by 0.2% and 0.1%, respectively.
In the second quarter of 2018, Japanese industry activity grew by 0.9% from the previous quarter, with the seasonally adjusted index at 106.0. Construction activity was up 0.7% on a quarter-on-quarter basis, beating industrial progress by 1.3%, the statement said. Japan's triple-industry activity rose 0.8% in the second quarter compared to the first quarter of 2018.
The Japanese manufacturing sector is growing in September
Japan's manufacturing sector rose in September to its highest level in three months, with the Nikkei PMI manufacturing index at 52.9, up from 52.5 the previous month, according to an initial release of IHS Markit on Friday. New orders and income prices grew at a faster pace in September, while output and output prices, as well as the new employment rate, grew at a slower pace.
"The growth in the commodity production sector continues to be supported by increases in new orders, although recent demand pressures were driven primarily by the domestic market, the latest flash data indicated the first increase in export sales since May amid continuing global trade frictions," said Joe Hayes, Economist at IHS Markit.
North Korea is ready to allow inspection of its nuclear site
South Korea has said North Korea is ready to allow foreign inspections of the nuclear-armed side, which it closed in May, according to the Nikkei Asian Review. Bongai Rai was not mentioned in the agreement signed by Moon and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un earlier this week.
"The site is the only test site for nuclear weapons in North Korea," Moon told reporters. "They completely closed it and said they could allow inspection at any time." The Punggye-ri test site was destroyed in May, but nuclear experts did not independently verify the closure. At the Pyongyang summit, Kim vowed to close the Yongbyon nuclear facility.
Asian stocks close
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bearish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the 6864-6903 levels as the NASDAQ 100 is retreat down forming a negative candlestick pattern. In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators. Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 13 December 2018 12:43 am2018-12-13
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 December 2018 12:23 am2018-12-12
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 December 2018 12:20 am2018-12-12
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 December 2018 05:41 am2018-12-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 December 2018 05:39 am2018-12-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 December 2018 08:55 pm2018-12-09
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 December 2018 08:53 pm2018-12-09
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 5 December 2018 11:25 pm2018-12-04
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 5 December 2018 11:23 pm2018-12-04
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15