Stocks open in Europe as fears of trade war fade
2018-09-21 07:59 am | Resource: News | No Views : 46
European markets opened in the green zone on Friday, taking advantage of Wall Street's positive sentiment as investors shrugged off concerns over US-China trade tensions over import tariffs.
In the United States, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S & P 500 recorded the highest closing levels in the previous session.
On the data front, traders are waiting for initial PMI figures from the Eurozone and Germany.
Netherlands GDP growth for the second quarter
Dutch economic growth accelerated more than initially estimated in the three months to June, final data from the Central Bureau of Statistics showed on Friday. GDP expanded 0.8 percent sequentially, instead of the previously estimated 0.7 percent. It was also faster than the 0.6 percent growth it had recorded in a quarter of a year.
The improvement was driven largely by foreign trade, investment and household consumption. On an annualized basis, GDP growth accelerated to 3.1 percent from 2.8 percent in the first quarter. Initially, the statistical office estimated an expansion of 2.9% for the second quarter.
European stocks open
- The FTSE 100 rose 0.50% at 9:01 CET. Mining led gains, with the Glencore index up 2.50% at 9:03 am and Rio Tinto up 2.06% at 9:04 am.
- The DAX rose 0.66% at 9:03 as Deutsche Bank surged 1.97% at 9:06 CET. There were also big gains in the automotive industry, with Volkswagen rising 1.59% at 9:07 CET and Daimler up 1.50% at the same time.
- The CAC 40 index rose 0.31% at 9:01 am CET, with ArcelorMittal up 1.57% at 9:05 am CET.
The euro rose 0.15% from the US dollar to 1.1797 at 9:09 CET, reaching a three-month high against the US dollar....
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The NASDAQ is still facing resistance around the 7180 level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Based on this, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test the 7180 level again Which by breaking it above will target the levels…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:45 pm2018-10-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 October 2018 10:08 pm2018-10-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:05 pm2018-10-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 October 2018 11:50 pm2018-10-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 October 2018 11:48 pm2018-10-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 October 2018 05:48 am2018-10-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 October 2018 05:40 am2018-10-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 October 2018 05:29 am2018-10-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 October 2018 05:27 am2018-10-10
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15