US stocks open lower as interest rate worries continue
2018-10-09 01:55 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 38
Markets opened in the US in red on Tuesday as investors continued to worry about higher interest rates. US government bond yields have risen since last week, with yields on 10-year bonds hitting their highest level in seven years
. The rise in interest rates was supported by strong economic data as US unemployment fell to its lowest level since 1969.
The optimism of small businesses in the United States has declined
In other data, the headline reading of the Trade Optimism Index fell broadly, as data for September showed. The net share of US small-cap owners who raised wages added five percentage points to a record 37%. . The National Federation of Independent Business said the main action came at 107.9, still the third highest mark in history, after recording 108.8 points from the previous update.
August gains were reduced with six out of ten components falling. Loss of the forecast component inventory increase seven points to 3%. Below it was 1% negative for current stocks, up 2 points, 5% in neutral to expected credit conditions, which rose by one point, and two points to minus 1% in earnings trends.
The current job scale remained stronger and remained unchanged at 38%. "The lack of qualified workers has an impact and the workers are collecting compensation to attract the right workers," said NBB chief economist Bill Dunkilberg, "We hope this will also prompt more individuals to enter or re-enter the workforce and do work." .
Opening of Wall Street
- The Dow fell 0.17% at 3:32 pm CET.
- The Nasdaq 100 fell 0.05% at 3:31 pm CET. The worst performer was Mylan, which fell 3.85% at 3:33 pm.
- The S & P 500 shed 0.12% at 3:31 pm CET.
The euro fell 0.33% against the dollar to 1.1454 at 3:33 CET.
Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a sideway direction in the near term The NASDAQ is still facing resistance around the 7180 level In view of the technical indicators Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery Based on this, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test the 7180 level again Which by breaking it above will target the levels…
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 16 October 2018 11:45 pm2018-10-15
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 15 October 2018 10:08 pm2018-10-14
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 15 October 2018 10:05 pm2018-10-14
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 12 October 2018 11:50 pm2018-10-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 12 October 2018 11:48 pm2018-10-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 11 October 2018 05:48 am2018-10-11
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 11 October 2018 05:40 am2018-10-11
- NASDAQ Technical Analysis 10 October 2018 05:29 am2018-10-10
- DOW JONES Technical analysis 10 October 2018 05:27 am2018-10-10
Best trading brokers
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01
- Bitcoin forces Santa Claus to distribute the worst gifts to its investors on Christmas 10:04 am 2017-12-25
- Forex 09:26 am 2017-12-25
- OmiseGo .. Time for electronic financial exchanges 02:07 pm 2017-11-15